Chapter 11

Zeph

I watched her retreating form and I felt my chest tighten with every step she took.

Good, I don't need her. She isn't worth the fight. She isn't worth anything. Her and her little brat. Hell if she didn't have a son, I probably would have accepted her as my mate. But she has already started a family and it hurt to even think about it.

I can hear my wolf whining in my head as he begs to go find his mate and apologize. There is no way in hell that I will do that to that whore. She chose her fate when she decided to sleep around. I am going to be the goddamn alpha, my pack doesn't need a whore for a Luna. 

"Zeph what the hell just happened?"

Shit, I forgot Dan was there. I turned around to face him but found that it wasn't just Dan. My mother, father and sisters were standing there. They all had the face of shock.

"Nothing" I said. 

"That was not nothing Zephania." My mother said. Her eyes showed sadness and disappointment. Why the hell is she disappointed? Maybe it was directed at Sasha, yeah that makes more sense. 

"Let's not do this here Maria." My father said placing his hands on my mothers shoulders. "Sarah honey, can you, Dan and your sister go check on Sasha. She may need some friends right now."

"Yes sir" Dan said quickly walking past me bumping my shoulder.

"Yes daddy" The twins said at the same time. Sarah stopped when she was shouldered with me. The look in her eyes showed the same emotion that was in my mothers but there was also a hint of anger and that anger was directed at me. I wanted to growl at the look she was giving.

"Lets go to my office" Dad said. He sounded as if he was making a business deal instead of talking to his own son.

We quickly made our way to my fathers office which will be mine pretty soon. With each step I felt like a little child about to be scolded and the weight of my feet seemed to get heavier and heavier. We seriously need an elevator.

"Sit" Dad ordered using his alpha voice once we reached his office. 

I quickly took a seat on one of the leather chairs that was placed in front of the desk and dad sat in his chair behind the desk and mom right behind him with her hands on his shoulders lightly massaging them.

Jealousy spread through my veins. Why can't I have a mate like that?

You could. I heard my wolf say. I quickly blocked him out and looked at my parents.

"Now lets just get right into this." My father said leaning forward. "Is Sasha your mate?"

I nodded my head. My he stayed in alpha mode as I saw my mother beam with happiness that I have finally found my mate. To bad I won't accept her. 

"Okay, now did you accept her?"

I shook my head and my mothers face fell to anger.

"Why the hell not!" She yelled. Dad quickly turned around and pulled her to his lap to calm her down.  I don't see why she is mad at me. She knows that Sasha has started a family without me and slept around. She is a rogue after all.

My mother took a few deep breaths to calm herself down. After about a minute she opened her eyes and glared at me. I was taken back at the glare not knowing why my own mother is defending, her.

I turned my gaze to my father and saw that there was disappointment there. 

Why the hell is everyone disappointed with me? I'm not the one who had a kid and didn't wait for a mate. Hell I am still a virgin because I wanted my first time to be with my mate. Maybe I am being to prejudice right now. But still it just angers me.