Chapter 15

I'M BACK!!! Thank you for being patient with me. Disney World was really fun and tiring with all the walking my friends and I did. But here is the next chapter and I am really sorry it is short but I promise the next one will be longer. I just wanted to give you guys something so here it is.

Thank you!!!

Comment/Vote!!!!!

Sasha

"Okay what does this card say?" Zeph held up a card and I looked really hard at it trying to pronounce the letters of the word.

"Fe-st-i. Festival?" I think that's right and judging by the beaming smile on Zeph's face, it was.

"Good"

I smiled big and turned my head to see Alessandro clapping while Ben was bouncing him on his lap. At that moment I felt really proud of myself. It has been almost 3 days since I was brought back home and Zeph never let me out of his sights. 

Him and Ben barely get along and I think the only reason they are civil to each other is because I threatened them the other day when they were arguing over who knows what and I had enough, much to the packs amusement. 

"Next card" I beamed. Zeph pulled out another card and held it up. I looked at it and bit my lip.

I knew this word already. I looked at Zeph in the eyes when I read it.

"Love"

It was at that moment when everything just faded around us. The only two people at the moment were him and I. Nothing else mattered. I was lost in his baby blue eyes and I knew he couldn't look away either and that pleased both me and my wolf.

We both snapped out of it as we heard some one clear their throats rather loudly and I have a feeling it's a certain cousin of mine. I turned around to face him and found him glaring a little at Zeph.

"Next card" He grunted gooing back to playing with Alessandro. I rolled my eyes but smiled. 

Zeph pulled out another card and it was a much longer word. I looked closely at it trying to sound every letter and syllable out. 

"punishable" I finally said after a while of looking at the card. That actually gave me a slight head ache. I know I'm pathetic but you try learning to read after receiving no education other than pre-school which was nothing but drawing.

"Good" Zeph smiled making me smile as well. "I think that is enough for the day" 

I nodded my head in agreement. Zeph leaned over from where he was and gave me a small kiss in the lips. I felt like doing a  little happy dance as fireworks exploded in all around me and my wolf growling with pleasure. 

"Okay I thought we agreed that there will be no kissing in front of me. That's my cousin man" Ben complained glaring at Zeph.

"Not my fault my mate is so irresistable." Zeph shrugged winking at me making my cheeks warm up and Ben making a weird noise but I didn't look back to see what it was. 

But I did turn back when I heard some baby squealing making me smile even bigger. I turned around from the couch and grabbed my baby from Ben. He let out another scream as I picked him up making me laugh.

"What's that baby?" I asked poking his nose making him crinkle it in an adorable manner.

He flapped his arms around, kicking his legs and reached for Zeph. Zeph smiled at him and took him throwing him in the air making me hold my breath. I don't think I will ever get use to that. 

"I think Alessandro has a new favorite person" I teased.

Zeph looked at me and smiled that breathe taking smile.

"Naw, he's a mama's boy all the way."

I nodded my head once.

"That's right, no one replaces mama or I will cut them, huh baby" I said smirking while Alessandro laughed.

Life right now feels good. And I am praying it will stay that way.

Alpha Martini POV

"Circle the perimeter and make sure you can every route memorized. I want no escape when we attack." I yelled at my men.

I smirked when the went directly to the task I told them. I looked at the territory one last time.

"Your time is coming bitch, and I will have you again"