12 | Library Clean-Up

Start from the beginning

"Okay, maybe I have." I admit, "But- it's not because of you. I can't look at you without wanting to kiss you, or tell you how much I love, and miss having you in my life everyday. It sucks so bad that we had to break things off just because of the monsters and horrible people that are after us."

"You love me?" he slowly asks, as a smile grows on his face.

"And miss you." I add, "But apparently you missed that part of the sentence.."

"Liz, you are easily the best thing that's happened to me. Becoming part of Scott's pack is second, at best." he jokes, causing me to laugh. "I've never stopped loving you, or missing you, or wanting to kiss you."

"Liam.." I start, sadly smiling.

"I know, I know. Dread doctors, Theo Raeken, chimeras-" Liam pauses, "But those things shouldn't stop us from being together."

"You're the one who always said how in love Scott and Allison were. They fought Alphas, lizard creatures, Japanese spirits, and you're telling me you want to take a break over three assholes in scuba helmets and a teenager with confidence issues?" Liam raises his eyebrows as I let out a laugh.

I wipe my eyes, not realizing that I had been lightly crying. Liam leaned forward, wiping a few leftover tears as we stare at each other. He leans in closer, and our faces are inches apart. Mason, however, interrupts us before we can kiss.

"So, I taked with Corey and-" Mason stopped as Liam and I moved away from each other. "Whoa, sorry...was I interrupting something..." he trailed off,

"No." I immediately respond, my eyes not leaving Liam's until I hear everyone placing chairs over the tables. I begin looking around, as Corey finishes with the last table, "Oh- he's leaving. What's the plan?" I assert, standing up.

"I have a date with him on Saturday, I thought that was the plan." Mason admits, as Liam stands up.

"Ooh, go Mason." I smirk, nudging his arm. "Well, at least I was able to help someone today. I'll see you guys later." I fake a smile as I try to walk away before Liam grabs my arm.

"Not so fast. He was supposed to ask him about Theo. We can't wait until Saturday." Liam clarifies.

"Sorry, but Theo leading an evil chimera pack wasn't exactly a natural progression to the conversation." Mason adds,

"Fine. I'll talk to him." I groan, turning to walk over to Corey, when the library door closes. He left. "Oh well, talk to him another time. Bye now." I wave, walking away from Liam and Mason.

What the hell was I thinking? I should've kissed Liam. We could've gotten back together. I mean, after all, he gave a pretty convincing speech.

Again, I seriously need to find better friends.

I stormed into the house, racing up the stairs.

"And where do you think you're going, young lady?" Aunt Carol's voice calls out when I'm halfway up the stairs, causing me to walk back down.

"To my room, you know...that place where I sleep." I smile, walking into the kitchen where she was eating dinner.

"Where were you all day? And no more excuses. McCall didn't call me this time, so you're on your own." she narrows her eyes at me.

"I was at the library. They had some lame clean-up day, and Mason said he was going, so I figured, what do I have to lose." I breathed, telling the truth.

She inspected my face before talking, "Mh. Okay."

I continue standing in the kitchen doorway, "What? That's all I wanted to hear. You can go upstairs now." she shooed me away, as I let out a laugh.

"Good night, Aunt Carol." I called out from the stairs,

"Good night, Sweetie." she replied, as I closed my bedroom door, falling onto my bed.

Ugh, this was not even last weeks entire episode, yet it was at the same time. There literally was not enough to write about in this episode, it sucks. This chapter probably sucks too because Liziam was SO close to making up, but Mason cockblocked.

I am genuinely sorry for this sucky chapter though. And I'm not just fishing for compliments by saying that, because I seriously think some of my chapters are really good. I still prefer my Vampire Diaries book over this one though...I mean, I also already wrote 20 chapters for that one.

Some chapters I can keep writing, and reach 3000 words, and other times I can't even make it to 2,000. (Incase some of you forgot, 2,500 is usually my chapter goal...)

Have a good night, or day- I legitimately don't know where you live or when you're reading this.

Until the next chapter, goodbye ;)