Chapter 17

Kate's P.O.V

I groaned as my phone was ringing early in the morning, "I'll kill you Sam, you know I hate waking me up this early" I yelled "sweetheart how would you live without me" Nick chuckled, I was wide awake now and embarrassed"Nick, hey good morning" I smiled "good morning sunshine" I could feel his smile "come on now get up and open the door" he said"what? You are here?" I quickly got up and ran downstairs "at your door" he laughed. "I'm coming" I rushed and opened the door.

As soon as I opened the door he pulled me to his chest and pecked my lips " sweetheart are you going to college like this?" he said looking at me "Of course I wouldn't mind but I don't like other guys watching my sexy girlfriend" I looked down, I was still in my PJ's."No" I smiled shyly. "go get ready I'll wait for you here"he smiled. I nodded and turned to head back to my room but he pulled me back for a kiss, our lips moved in a sync and a moan escaped my lips as he bit my lower lip. We pulled away to breathe " I'll never get tired of this"I smiled at his comment.

"what's going on here" Aiden yelled walking down the stairs "good morning Aiden" Nick said as we pulled away. "he came to pick me up for college" I said as I walked to kitchen. "awe that's romantic" Alice came downstairs and hugged Nick "good morning brother" he chuckled " good morning Ali-bear".

"come on Aiden we are getting late" she pulled Aiden with him before winking at me and her brother clearly telling us to enjoy our alone time.

"um you can sit here and watch TV while I get ready upstairs" I said as I walked upstairs. Nick hugged me from back "can I help you get ready baby girl?" he whispered "n-no" I shivered at his touch. "I like the way you react to me" he kissed my neck."Nick" I moaned, "I need to get ready" I pulled away and rushed to my room, it's been a month since we started dating and the way he treats me never made me feel like we are moving fast.

I rushed to my room and got ready, after getting dressed I walked downstairs and saw that Nick was busy in watching football "shall we go" I asked and kissed his cheeks, he smiled turning to me " you look beautiful" and pecked my lips. "come on I'm getting late" I dragged him towards his car and we drove to college.

Alice's P.O.V

"hey Al" I heard Sam as we walked inside "hey Sammy" Aiden smirked and she glared at him "where's Blake" he asked "here man" Blake came running to us. "and where is Kate" Sam asked "with Nick" Aiden grumbled "stop it Aiden" I glared at him "she's coming with Nick" I smiled at Sam"really!! Wow I think things are going prefect with our Kate"Blake said."yes there are " we all turned around to see Kate walking to us with a big smile on her face.

"see she's happy" I whispered to Aiden " she better be" he said and I kissed his cheeks" she'll be always" I smiled at him. "someone is really happy today" Sam teased her. "what happened after we left" I winked at her and she blushed "well nothing happened, he asked me for another date" she sounded excited and Sam being Sam squealed like a teenager "come on its a date we need to go shopping"She yelled.

"girls you guys carry on, I have a test today " I said"yeah right me too" Aiden added. "it's my date with your brother Alice" Kate pouted "well, Sam will be there with you and I'll help to get ready in evening okay?" I hugged her and she nodded "cool then Blake will come with us" Sam pulled him with her "man I'm dead"he whined making us laugh. "will you leave me alone between all those pervert Blake?" Sam gave him a puppy face "uh no baby I'll never" he kissed her cheeks "man you are whipped" Aiden laughed. Blake flipped him off before following Sam and Kate out.

At night

"Alice I'm so scared" Kate said as Sam and I was helping her to get ready "he won't kill you Kate" Sam laughed doing her hair, Kate pouted "Sammy it's my first time getting close to a guy"she said "and it will be amazing" I added. For which she blushed,"we were scared for our dates too" Sam smiled and looked at me.

My first date?

Robert... Well it's was really scary for me

Flashback

"Robert where are you taking me" I asked as he was dragging me out of the classroom. Everyone was giving me sympathetic looks but no one dared to help me. " to our date" he answered roughly as he pushed me into his car.

It was a horrible day in my life. The day which took my Innocence away.

"Alice what are you thinking" Kate's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "nothing Kate, you look amazing " I smiled at her.She smiled back "will he like it", "he will love it" I said"maybe you'll get laid today" Sam winked and we both laughed as Kate glared at her.

"girls Nick is here" Aiden yelled "coming"we yelled and rushed downstairs. Aiden was giving Nick a bro-talk and I rolled my eyes yet smiled at his love for his sister.

They both looked at Kate as she walked down the stairs. "stop drooling Nick" I elbowed him "you look amazingly beautiful baby girl"he kissed her "don't kiss my sister in front of me" I glared at Aiden for spoiling the atmosphere and motioned them to leave "go and have fun love birds."I hugged them before pushing them out of the house.

"I'll be leaving too, bye guys" Sam said as she left too.

"so, what are we going to do?" Aiden asked as he pulled me into arms. "I'm so tired I think I'll sleep" I fake yawned and pulled away from him "then let's sleep together then" he pulled me back I was already ready to give into this tempting offer, but I planned to trick him for fun."Aiden look a spider" I panicked knowing how much He hates them, he pulled away immediately "where where" he started searching "OMG it's really big, over there" I pointed towards couch. As soon as he turned around I ran towards my room laughing "oh you little" he yelled and ran after me." I'll teach you a lesson for this Alice" he shouted as he chased me. "Aiden you better catch me first" I laughed. I almost reached my room but suddenly his arms wrapped me and he lifted me in a bridal style "gotcha" he held me tight "oh-uh" I smiled sheepishly "time for punishment Cinderella" he said while walking to his room. "Aiden" I shouted as he pushed me on his bed and got upon me"shh" he kept his finger on my lips and started kissing my Cheeks,jawline, neck. My hands moved to his hair as his lips found mine and he kissed me hungrily, he bit my lips asking for permission which I gladly gave. We fought for dominance but he won. His hands moved under my shirt sending chills down my body at his touch, "Aiden" I moaned as he bit my neck, we made out for what seemed like hour and then slept in each other arms after our little heated session.