Chapter 22

Alice's P.O.V

"hey Alice" I heard and saw her along with Blake coming towards me "hey guys" I half smiled and Sam frowned in worry but I shrugged it off as we waited for Nick to pick up us. "well I'm staying at yours from today, we all will be together 24/7 so don't worry" Blake assured me and Sam smiled patting my shoulders.

"where is Aiden and Kate?" I asked Sam "Kate left in lunch and Aiden said he's going to meet his father" Blake said, I nodded and saw that Nick was here, we got in the car and Nick drove us home.

"here Sam let me help you with your bag's" Blake helped her to get inside.
"Ali-bear" Nick whispered "yeah" I turned towards him "we need to talk" I nodded and went inside with Sam and Blake.

After 30 mins everyone was home and we all were in the living room.

"Mr. Winston I got something here" Blake showed him some papers. "what's that?" I was curious "these are the details of Crystal's phone records and the calls she made before disappearing" he nodded while going through them.
"well I got one number from the list from which she got many calls and even when she left to the airport, it was the last call from her phone." Blake explained "okay so we need to know who's number was that and find that person" said Aiden "um it's difficult since that number is a private number and I can't track that easily" Blake shrugged.

"Nick will help you to crack that" Mr. Winston said and Nick nodded, "well Max, you said she didn't allowed you to come to airport, right?" Max nodded "but as per the details I got, she didn't travel in the flight which you have booked for her, she took another flight with a guy called Julian" Nick said.
"Julian? Who's that" Max asked "maybe the owner of this private number" Sam said.
"of course it maybe him" Mr. Winston said.

Suddenly my phone buzzed and I opened the lock to found a picture message sent to me from an private number "guys I got a picture message from a private number" I said, "let me check that" Aiden said, I nodded and handed him my phone, "oh god, it's Crystal" Aiden said "what?" I snatched the phone and looked at that picture.

It was crystal tied to a chair and was in a bad condition
It had a message too

(
Good to see your friend after many days, right?
Come to me, before I kill her Alice
You have one-week time
Say good bye to your friends....
)

"shit, she's badly hurt" Kate winced.
"he won't kill her, would he?" I panicked "no baby, we will get her before anything happens" Aiden hugged me. Max got up and went to his room, he was furious.
"leave him alone for now, he needs some time" Nick said.

"we need to hurry, the situation is getting worse now" Blake said "yeah, now that we know it's him, we need to hurry" Kate said.

"okay nick get the footage of airport's surveillance cam, Blake get details of this number from the help of our technical team, there will help you" Mr.Winston ordered.

"girls you must not leave home from today, I'll make all arrangements with your college and lily's school as well, Mary will be at home with all of you" he said.

"why?" I whispered "why are you all helping me? Why are you not angry with me for messing up your life" I asked them, Mr. Winston came to me and held my shoulders making me look at him "Alice, you are family, you're my son's girlfriend, you're like a daughter to me" he smiled "yeah and like a sister to us" others said "and my life line" Aiden smiled and kissed my forehead.

"I'm lucky to have you all" I whispered and we all went for a group hug.

Later that night

"Alice" Lily same running towards me "princess what happened" I asked her pulling her into my arms.

"daddy came" she whispered, I glanced at her in shock "where is he?" she pointed towards back door "come let's go" she nodded and held me tight as I walked to the backyard.
"Andrew?" I called him "Alice" he looked like he fought with someone "what happened to you" I went near him "I know where crystal is" he said.

That words made me go numb.
I stood there motionless "Alice" he shook my shoulders.
"you know?" I asked him and he nodded
"come inside we need to tell others" I dragged him inside

"Kate, Sam, Blake, guys everyone come down" I yelled to the house.
Soon everyone was running downstairs.
"what is that person doing here" Aiden yelled, "Aiden wait, he knows something" I tried to tell him "what?" Aiden asked him "what do know brother" he glared at Andrew, "I know you guys hate me so much, but believe me I've changed and now I came here to help you guys" Andrew explained.

"what makes you think, that we will believe you" Sam asked him "look guys, I know where crystal is being hidden" he said.

"where is she? And how do you know?"I asked him,

"Michael, he is hiding Crystal, he killed her friend and captured her by the orders of Robert" he explained "who's Michael" Blake asked him.

"Michael was my Friend whom I met at a bar, we became friends a month back, we used to hang out together and one day he told me that he used to work in mafia. And now he was working for a person called Robert. I didn't paid attention to him until two days back, he mentioned Alice's name.
He said that he needs to find her, so that Robert will be happy. He asked my help to find Alice, since I told him that I have connections in this city."

"where is crystal, Andrew" I asked him again "she's safe, but injured, actually Robert tortured her to get to know about you, he said he will kill Max, if she didn't tell you things, and after getting some details, she refused to tell more and he tortured her and captured her in his place" he said.

"where is that place Andrew?" Aiden was more furious now
"it's your house Alice" Andrew said.
I gasped

"my house"