Chapter 8

Alice's P.O.V

The next day

"good morning Alice" crystal hugged me "so what are we gonna do about him"she asked. "crystal I can't face him, if he find out where I'm staying. He will sure kill me this time and I'm afraid that he may hurt u guys especially Aiden"I said "look Alice, I think we should inform police about him, and don't worry about us no one will hurt us and no one will take Aiden away from you"she said and hugged me again.

"crystal" I looked at her "yes Alice"she said while pulling back from hug "I -I think I like Aiden"I said which made her smile widely "I knew it I knew"she started jumping and I smiled and again the thought of Robert made my smile fade "but crystal, Robert"I paused "oh my dear Alice, for now stop thinking about Robert and think about Aiden"she said and I nodded. "come lets go to college its late already and boys already left for college"she said and we left for college.

At lunch
"where is Aiden"crystal asked Max and started kissing him "oh my eyes"I said and they laughed. "he is coming he just got some work, he will be back in 10"he said and we nodded.

Then I got a text from Britney
Britney was my brothers girlfriend, as I lost my brother she too lost her boyfriend. I asked her to come with me but she refused to leave the city where she met my brother. Sometimes I feel bad for her, she loves my brother so much and she lost him.

The text from Britney shocked me, it wasn't from Britney but it was from her mom.

"dear Alice, I want to meet you. I'm sorry to tell you but we lost Britney, she's dead. I always wanted a good life for my daughter but your brothers love had made her die. I want you to come Vegas and meet us there is someone whom Britney wants to show you. We hope to see you soon."

I was in shock, my eyes were in tears. How can she die, what could happen. She was like a sister to me and she was revin's girlfriend. I started to cry when suddenly I felt arms on my shoulders, I turned around and saw Aiden "hey, what happened why are you crying "he wiped my eyes and looked at him, his eyes showed concern about me. I wiped my tears and told him about Britney and Revin. I also told him about her mom's message. He hugged me "everything will be alright, I'll come with you to Vegas we will meet them."he said and I hugged him back and sighed "I wish my life could be less painful" I thought.

The next day

"I want to come too" crystal yelled, I sighed "crystal I told you I'll be fine and Aiden is coming with me, aren't you happy?"I asked her and she smiled "well I'm happy for that, but even I wanted to come with you" she said again "crystal"I gave her a deathly glare "ok ok you silly I'll stay but Max will be with me"she winked "you dirty mind girl"I said and we both laughed and packed our clothes.

"you guys ready?"Max came and hugged crystal "yup she's ready and where is Aiden"she asked "he's making some arrangements with his football team" he said and I sighed "he doesn't need to come with me leaving all his works"I frown "I need it Alice"Aiden said and I turned to see him. He was leaning on my door with his bag. "ok idiot"I mumbled and they all laughed. We all left for airport, "call me everyday and come back soon"crystal said and hugged me "I'll, don't worry and Max take care of her"I said to him and he smiled. We heard announcement and we waved our last goodbyes to them and headed to the flight.

I wish everything goes well. I still didn't understand how she died, then suddenly I thought Robert...... Did he????. Did he kill her like he did to my family.......but he didn't know Britney how can he do that......I think I should find that out in Vegas......

________________________________________________

Hey guys......

So what do you think did Robert kill Britney......and whom do Britney's mom is talking about to meet Alice.......

Well lets see in next update......

Till then love you guys......
Keep reading and voting...........