Bunny Bunny

Jungkook

"Yah, I told you to buy meat! If I say meat, I mean meat that I can cook not an alive meat! Not THAT!"

Jin hyung's voice can be heard from North to South of the world.

I woke up with his irritated voice coming from the kitchen and something fluffy that keeps moving near my neck.

Wait...what? Pillows don't move like this...not as fluffy as...

"A BUNNY!!!!"

I shouted as I held the little bunny in my hands and sat up. Jimin hyung then came in.

"Kookie! What happened?!"

"Look hyung, I found this when I woke up! It's very very cute! Omo! I will keep this!"

"How did that came in? Omo! Kyeopta! Let me have it, Kookie."

Jimin came closer and tried to get MY BUNNY but I stood up fast and walked out of the room while he chased after me.

"No Jimin hyung! This is mine, go away!"

I ran to the kitchen and found all the other members.

I stopped as I see V and Jin hyung standing while Suga, Rapmon and Jhope hyung were sitting. Jin hyung obviously is scolding V hyung.

"Good morning hyungs! Look I have a bunny here but Jiminnie is trying to steal it!"

I said while pouting but everyone just stayed quiet.

Then Shorty hyung came in.

"Ya, Kookie let me-"

He was cut off by Jin hyung.

"You two sit down! Breakfast is ready. I'll talk to you later V."

I looked at V hyung but he kept his head low and silently took his seat. I'm a little worried but took my seat next to him.

Jimin hyung stomped his feet and not taking his seat.

"But I like that bunny!"