"But she didn't have the intent to kill her. She used it for protection." I said defensively.

What the hell is his deal?

"I don't believe that" Gray said defiantly. "I don't give a rats ass what you believe." I argued, the conversation was causing my anger to significantly increase. He sighed, holding the arch of his nose. "I'm not trying to be a dick, all I'm saying is..." He began, but was cutoff by the weary looking girl standing by the staircase.

"Grayson's right, surprisingly." She spoke, we all spun around and there she was. Her voice was so fragile and soft that I could barely make out her voice. She stood their stiffly in place. "I was aware in that moment if I pressed the trigger, I would kill her. I just didn't care." She said, we all just stood there studying her.

I don't believe that.

"How are you feeling?" Zayn asked suddenly, lifting himself up from the kitchen counter.

We watched as she walked into the kitchen. She grabbed my face softly, placing a simple but passionate kiss upon them. I stood there stunned from her sudden affection, she opened the cabinet that was by Zayn, grabbing a glass. "How am I exactly supposed to feel?" She asked. She opened the fridge, grabbing the unopened orange juice. "However you're feeling now." I said softly. After finishing the juice that was in her glass, she placed it on the table. She turned around, leaning on the counter. I studied her exposed legs, hopping she was wearing shorts underneath my hoodie.

"That's the thing. I don't feel anything." She said quickly.

What? You must feel something.

"Why? I-I don't understand." I said, trying understand how she's feeling, & what was going on in her head. "I feel like A murderer." She said softly. I stood there watching, I swallowed down hard. She looked so blank, distant, indifferent.

How deeply did everything screw her up?

She walked into the living room, sitting down on the long arm chair by the window. I just stood there paralyzed, I didn't know what to say to her.

What do I say?

The boys sent me 'wtf' looks. "Are you sure you're okay?" Matt asked, I walked into the living room, leaning on the armchair Josh was sitting on, watching her attentively. "Stop asking me that question. Please." She practically begged. Her eyes landed on me, looking away immediately once she saw that I was already staring at her.

She reached for the remote, the tv screen immediately turned on. I watched as she scanned through the different channels. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of her. "I don't believe you're okay." Zayn spoke up. I suddenly got frustrated even though I agreed with him. "Stop asking her." I said frustratingly.

Maybe she would tell ME if she isn't actually feeling okay.

Zayn walked up to me, leaning into my ear. "She's not okay." He whispered. He walked to the front door, slowly exiting. Gray and Josh got up next, the sent me smug looks then left. Eventually Matt decided to leave. "I'm going to head out, if you need anything-" He said to her but I cut him off. "If she needs anything I'm here." I corrected. He let out a small laugh. "Still call me though." He whispered to her, causing her to almost smile. I rolled my eyes, watching him leave.

I walked over to chair that she was on. Her eyes were fixed on the television screen in front her. I kneeled down in front of her, I stared deeply into her eyes. She pretended like she didn't notice me. I lifted my hand up hesitantly stroking her cheek.

"What are you doing?" She asked. Her eyes met mine as she looked down at me. "I can't touch you?" I asked curiously. Her eyes wandered to the television screen that was behind me. "I never said that." She said blankly. "Tell me how you feel, please." I begged softly. She sighed. "Why does everyone keep asking me this. Lotus, Zayn, Matt, Cara, You." She rushed.

"You wanna know why everyone keeps asking you? It's because you're acting awfully different." I said, standing up. I looked down at her, hopping that she would stop pushing me away.

"Well I did kill someone." She said lowly. I ran my fingers through my hair swiftly. "You didn't mean to do it." I said to her.

I know she didn't mean to do it. She couldn't even kill her the first opportunity she had.

"But I did." She said. Those words echoed throughout my conscience. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "How would she know about my father? Huh?" She asked quickly. I stood there unable to answer her question. I watched her closely, her hair was placed behind ears, she had on my hoodie & her legs were tucked under it comfortingly. I just wanted to hug her & kiss her so bad. Her body looked like it was yearning for my touch.

Then, Suddenly the voice of a news reporter filled the room. My gaze quickly landed on the large televised screen. I cautiously watched as the man in the suit discussed about some stupid republican debate. Then I heard the next report. Toronto Sky Building is burned to ruins from a small cigarette left in the eighteenth floor building. I swallowed down hard, I grabbed the remote from her hands, switching the TV off. She looked over at me cautiously. "Jason?" She asked slowly. I didn't feel like being pestered with her questions.

"What?"

She looked over at the television screen like it was still on. Her eyes furrowed together loosely. "Was that your father's building?" She asked, I could see the amazement in her eyes. I could also see the disappointment.

A/N: Comment your questions, thoughts and opinions. Vote If you genuinely LIKED this chap. :)