What Are The Odds!!! ;-D

HARRY

The news of Percy and Annabeth's children spread like wildfire. There were mixed reactions. Most of the school was overjoyed, they were everyone's favorite teachers, even for the Slytherins. The girls who kept trying to sneak Percy love potions, had finally given up and even though they were slowly becoming happy for them, you could still occasionally see one of them sulking or staring wistfully at him.

Every time we saw a certain group (Thalia, Nico, Will, Clarisse, Luna, and Draco)none of them could ever stop smiling.

It had been almost two months of routine when everything started getting even more exciting. I know, sounds impossible but it's true.

We were in DADA when the door burst open and we all heard a high pitched squeal. Immediately after, six people ran in. Three girls tackled Percy in a bear hug while three guys stood back, watching in amusement. Since I couldn't really tell what the girls looked like at the moment, I decided to study the guys.

The first was tall, blonde, with electric blue eyes behind glasses. He had visible muscles. What is with these people? They're all ripped!!! He kept playing with a golden coin and had a little white scar on his upper lip.

The second was fairly short, had slight muscles and grease stains all over him but that wasn't even one of the weirdest things about him. First of all, he had curly brown hair and a smile full of mischief which made him look like a crazy Latino elf. Second of all, he kept fiddling with a few pieces of scrap metal, pipecleaners, and two popsicle sticks.

The third guy was huge. Not in a fat kind of way. He was tall, broad and more ripped than the first. Well, almost. He looked Chinese.

"Alright ladies you'll make Annie jealous and we all know that it wouldn't end well." the elf said.

A girl with hazelnut brown eyes and hair like cinnamon who had a certain ageless look to her stepped back and rolled her eyes at him saying

"I'll tell her you called her that."

He instantly started backtracking.

"Calypso, my love, please, all ra ladies luv Leo and I know you do most of all. Don't tell her. I'm to young to die!"

The others chuckled.

The other two girls had stepped back so I could clearly see their features.

One had beautiful choppy brown hair that was braided with a blue feather. Her eyes were a kaleidoscope of color like they couldn't chose what color to be. She went to stand in the arms of the blonde boy.

The other had curly brown hair, nice mocha complexion and striking gold eyes. As she laughed at who I presume to be Leo, she went to stand in the arms of the Chinese guy. She looked so small compared to him.

All of them were about a year older than us.

Percy clapped the backs of two of the guys then whacked Leo in the back of the head. That's when the four exchange students came up to the front and Thalia took the front.

"Superman!!! Beauty Queen! Repair Boy! Frank, Hazel, Calypso!"

She hugged the girls, shook hands with Leo and who I presume is Frank and turned to the blonde guy who was frowning at her.

"Really sis? Superman? I thought we were over this."

She smirked.

"Never."

More greetings were exchanged but I didn't really pay attention. I was to shocked that such a daredevil girl could have a brother that looked like a goody two shoes. Then again, they both have the same electric blue eyes.

Percy turned to the class.

"So sorry, these are some of my friends from America who are going to be staying for a while."

He then introduced them as shown below.

Latino: Leo/Repair Boy (Leo: ALL DA LADIES LUV LEO!!!)

Cinnamon haired girl: Calypso

Chinese guy: Frank/Chinese-Canadian baby-man

Golden eyes: Hazel

Blonde guy: Jason/Superman/Sparky

Kaleidoscope eyes: Piper/Beauty Queen

"So don't be confused if you see them around doing strange stuff. Class dismissed." he said.

After everyone had left, he locked the door behind them and started leading them in the direction of his and Annabeth's quarters.

Percy

I lead my friends to our quarters where Annabeth was. They had been trying to get permission to come visit us ever since we Iris Messaged them.

"Hey guys, how did you get permission?"

Jason is the one who answered.

"Well... we kind of said we would be your temporary assistants."

I stared at them with wide eyes for a moment just outside the door.

"Huh." I said and turned to open the door.

When we walked in Annabeth was looking at a holographic design on the coffee table. She was the official architect for the shrines that Jason was having built for the other gods.

She looked up in surprise when Piper tackle her in a bear hug.

"Piper?!"

Then the other girls started crowding around her, saying how much they missed her, how excited they were, and patting her stomach.

While the girls were busy Jason turned to me.

"We should start a demigod dads club."

I laughed. "Well, we would need more than just me to start it."

He just smiled. "I think I've got that covered."

"No way dude. Seriously!?! This is gonna be awesome!!!"

We high fived.

Just then we heard two super loud squeals. Piper and Annabeth were beaming. Each had a hand on the other's stomach. What are the odds.