"What? I didn't mean it in a bad way, but kaden here had to take it seriously and tell her right in the face what he thinks of it in his own way." Jack retorted.

Kaden was about to respond, until a sudden bang from where I was at ended their conversation," Done!"

I gave them each plates of my hand made work.

"What is this?" Jack grumbled, Confusion and disgusted look plastered all over his face.

"Spaghetti." I replied," But before you guys eat and get sick on how delicious it is. I wanted to say the school I'm going to is called Otay High School, which starts in two days and I enrolled barely two days ago."

I was quiet unsettled that I be going to a human and werewolf school, since all my life I've been home schooled, so I've never interacted with humans at all. But then again I never did to anyone before, because it was hard too.

Jack coughed," really?"

"What's your problem?"

"Nothing. I just happen to be going there as well."

"Oh that's just peachy..." I said sarcastically, But was happy that I'm not going there a complete loner now.

"Hurry and eat up," Travis smiled at them.

"Yes please do." I grinned.

They took a few a few minutes to actually take one bit out of it.

____

In the end they could only took 3 bites until they started running to the nearest bathroom and puked it all out. Now certain that my cooking looks and taste is horrible.

When they got back, they fell on the coaches feeling really sick.

"I think I got food poisoned and need to see the pack's doctor," Jack groaned.

"You don't look that bad," I glanced at him.

"That's it Sky, Your never allowed to go near the kitchen anymore!" Kaden said before he ran back to the bathroom to puke some more. He was brave to take those 3 big bites to try to prove to me it didn't matter if I was a bad or good cook... But truth is now he realized it's actually a real matter.

"I'm going to sleep in the bathroom tonight," Jack said then left to just do that followed by Travis who wanted to take care of him and make sure he doesn't die.

Maybe I over did it, I said to my wolf.

'You think.' Wolf said sarcastically.

'Well I got offended when Kaden had to blurt it out rudely.' 

Belle laughed.

'Excuse me? Our mate is throwing up right now, and your not even worried if he's ever going to be ok or not? And you thought I was crazy." 

'Well he did deserve it, and I am worried, and your worried too'

I shut her off and smirked, I knew what she meant. I think I'm already in love with him from the beginning when I first met him in the woods, I was just scared too.

I started walking to where Kaden was at and stood between the door. Seeing him sitting near the toilet , but leaning on the bath tub just waiting.

He moved when he noticed my presence and I whispered his name, knowing fully he could still hear it.

"Sky." He said only.

"I guess I should say I'm sor--" I was interrupted when he suddenly interrupted me.

"Don't say that, it's ok I deserved it anyways. I'm sorry for saying you can't go near the kitchen. It sounded to harsh and unforgivable. I really didn't mean it, but I admit your cooking is terrible. But then again you probably never cooked in your life, so I understand and I won't judge or be rude."

I froze, shocked yet surprised by his sudden response. Cat got my tongue you could say. I had nothing to say at the moment.

few seconds I walked towards him and sat next to him and putting my head towards his shoulder imagining its a pillow and waited.

"um what are you doing?" he froze by the the sudden touching.

"huh? oh your probably going to stay here all night until you feel better right?" I simply said with out showing my emotions," I'm going to stay here until you get better."

"Heh, this is how we ended up on our first date" He said it more to himself then to me.

"Who said it was a date?" I teased, knowing it was like a date when we went on a stroll, and had a wonderful picnic at a wonderful place," I mean you just wanted me to see what you want to see. And we just chatted and ate lunch. Was it a date?"

Kaden mumbled having a sad expression," Yes."

I kissed him on the cheeks again and whispered in his ear," It was a wonderful date, thank you."

Going back to my position I noticed in the side mirror that his eyes were pitch black, thinking maybe it was wrong to do that here. Kaden shook and gone to his regular self and smiled," It was.."

dozing off after that, wondering about the future and how it'll end up.

________________________

Until next chapter ^^

Anyone, Except The Alphaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें