muke pt2

@genderneutralfolk @muke_af_bae IM SORRY HERE

michael realized that after he left that he didn't have anywhere to go, his parents pretty much disowned him after he decided to move in with luke and he didn't have siblings so he drove to the park, leaning his head on the steering wheel and sobbing because he couldn't believe it, he was just a joke, a bet, and he -- his thoughts were cut off when there was a tap on the window, and he knew exactly who it was so he yelled a 'go away' and luke sighed outside the window 'please, mikey, let me explain.' 'go spend your money you prick.' 'i didn't take the money.' and michael looked up and at him slowly, before rolling down his window 'what?' and luke motioned him out, and michael sighed, obliging and he was immediately in luke's arms, feeling sobs in his neck 'i'm sorry.' tighter grip 'pl-please, i'm so sorry, please take me back.' and michael is literally frozen, his mind running 'michael please..i'll get in my fucking knees and beg if i have to.' he whispered and michael sighed, wrapping his arms around him and he nodded tentatively and luke sighed in relief 'but then laughed when he heard michael's mutter 'i expect to be spoiled with that money.'