cashton

ghost! ashton sighed, breaking his gaze away from the boy in bed to the window glass, right in front of where he was sitting and he sighed again, not used to not being able to make noise but the boy moved in yesterday and ashton couldn't leave, and of course he didn't want to scare him away because it was kinda nice to have someone around, he had been alone for seven years, he'd been a ghost for 17, and he's deep in thought when he hears rustling, looking over to see him waking up so he makes him self invisible and stays quiet and doesn't move as he wakes up and stretches and walks around and getting change but then the boy chuckles 'i find it nice how you looked away when i changed clothes' and he looked right at ashton and smiled.

pt2
ashton's eyes widened and he looked behind him but the boy chuckled 'yeah, you.' and ashton's jaw dropped 'y-y-you can s-see me?' he asked quietly, knowing he was invisible 'i can see spirits. so can my mother, kind of a gene thing maybe?' he asked, finishing on his hair 'so what's your name?' he asked 'a-ashton..' he whispered, pulling his knees closer to his chest and calum nodded 'i'm calum.' and ashton smiled 'cool..' and calum grinned back and ashton convinced himself then to not fall in love with him in that moment, but he fell so hard, so fast, and calum never thought his boyfriend would be a ghost.