Chapter Seventeen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I really hope you like it, There is only a few more chapters left then this story will be ending, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

The break came around pretty quickly. After speaking with my mum on the phone it was decided that I'd travel down to Bradford with Zayn, Meet his family then the next day I would fly over to Ireland to spend the last remaining days with my mum. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous to meet Zayn's family, Everyone knows meeting the parents is a big deal, I took a deep breath as I folded up my clothes and placed them in the small rucksack I would be taking with me, The break was only a week long so I wouldn't need much, I had just placed my last shirt in the bag before Harry walked into the room. 

"Mate I'm off" He informed me, I nodded my head before turning around and pulling him into a tight hug. 

"Have a good one mate" I said, Harry gently patted my back before pulling away. 

"I will, Tell your mum I said hello alright?" Harry replied, I nodded. 

"Will do, Try brushing up on your footie skills mate when we get back I want a game" I informed him, Harry laughed happily.

"I'll brush up on my footie skills if you brush up on your fifa ones" He hit back, I chuckled before shaking my head.

"Deal" I stated, Harry and I embraced one last time before he grabbed his bag, He waved goodbye to me before exiting the room, I smiled to myself before shaking my head, I then continued on with my packing.

An hour later once I'd finished all the packing I began walking through campus to meet Zayn at the car park, It felt strange seeing the school basically empty, I knew I was gonna miss this place even if we are only gone for a week, I smiled to myself as I approached the car park, Zayn was there placing his bags in the boot of his car, I slowly approached him before leaning up against his car. 

"You know were only going for a week Zi, Do you really need that suitcase?" I questioned, Zayn quickly turned around before smiling at me.

"I might want to bring some stuff back with me" Zayn replied with a small smile, I nodded my head before placing my bag in the boot, Seconds later Zayn's arms were wrapped around me. 

"Did Harry get off ok?" He asked, I nodded my head before placing my hand ontop of his.

"Yeah, Did Liam?" I questioned, Zayn nodded his head. 

"He left early hours this morning, Before he gave me the make sure you behave lecture" Zayn replied, I laughed loudly before shaking my head. 

"So tell me about your family" I stated as I leaned back against the car seat. 

"Well there like every other family, My mum and dad both work full time, My eldest sister is in university studying, My second youngest sister is in secondary school and the baby of the group is in primary school" Zayn informed me, I nodded my head.

"What are they like?" I questioned.

"There all brilliant, My mum she's funny, Beautiful, She's an amazing cook, I miss her food when I'm away, My dad he's mostly always working but he's supportive of everything and my sisters well there sisters, They annoy me sometimes but if anybody hurts them there life's over" Zayn explained, I chuckled.

"Oh check out the badboy here" I teased, Zayn laughed. 

"Damn right" Zayn said, I smirked.

"If only people knew your actually a massive softy" I whispered, Zayn raised an eyebrow at me.

"Don't even think of telling people you I've got a reputation to think of" Zayn warned jokingly, I smiled before placing my hand on his knee.

"Your secrets safe with me" I assured him, Zayn chuckled before shaking his head, He then turned his attention back to the road as we drove down the streets.

After what felt like hours and hours in the car we finally arrived in Bradford, I smiled as Zayn told me stories about when he was growing up, He drove me past his old schools and explained to me about getting expelled from them, I couldn't help but notice Zayn's knee bouncing up and down with excitement as we drove down a street, I gave his knee a gentle squeeze, Zayn placed one of his hands ontop of mine before giving it a gentle squeeze, Minutes later Zayn placed his hand on the car horn and pressed it down, He then pulled up infront of a house and turned the car engine on, Suddenly one of the house doors opened and a small girl came flying out, Zayn quickly unbuckled his seatbelt before jumping out the car, I watched as he pulled the small girl into his arms, Another girl ran out the house and straight up to Zayn, He pulled her against him, I smiled before climbing out the car. 

"I missed you guys" Zayn whispered as he held the two girls closely to him. 

"We missed you too" Both girls exclaimed as they slowly pulled away from eachother. 

"Where's Don?" Zayn asked.

"She's not here yet" One of the girls replied, Zayn nodded his head before looking towards the frontdoor, A woman was stood there with her arms wrapped around her chest, A smile spread across Zayn's face. "Mum" He exclaimed before rushing towards her, I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I watched Zayn embrace his family, I looked over at Zayn to see he was walking towards me, He held his hand up seconds later signaling for me to take hold of it, I did so straight away.

"Mum, Girls, This is Niall, My boyfriend" Zayn said proudly, All the girls smiled at me.

"Nice to meet you" One of the girls said before giving me a quick hug. 

"That's Waliyha" Zayn whispered into my ear. 

"Your cute, I like you" The youngest girl stated, I laughed before picking her up and placing a kiss to her temple.

"Your cute too" I replied before placing her back down on the ground. 

"That's Saff the light of my life" Zayn informed me, I nodded my head as I leaned my body against Zayn's, Seconds later his mum was infront of us. "And this is my mum, Mum this is Niall the one I've been telling you about" Zayn stated, Zayn's mum smiled before pulling me into a hug, I smiled as I hugged her back.

"It's lovely to finally meet you Niall, Zayn's told me everything about you" She said.

"It's lovely to meet you too Mrs Malik" I replied, She chuckled.

"Call me Trisha Niall" She stated, I nodded my head. "Are you boys hungry?" She asked, Zayn and I both nodded before Zayn's mum informed us she would start making us some lunch, She then walked into the house leaving Zayn and I alone. 

"They like you" Zayn said as he wrapped his arms around me. 

"You think so?" I asked as I wrapped mine around him, Zayn nodded his head.

"Hmm yeah" He replied, I bit my lip.

"So it's ok for me to kiss you infornt of your family?" I questioned with a smirk, Zayn raised an eyebrow.

"It is, But you better give me a kiss right now before I explode" Zayn stated, I smiled before leaning in and capturing Zayn's lips in mine, I felt Zayn's lip turn up into a smile as we pulled eachother closer.

"I don't want you to go Ireland" Zayn whispered as we pulled apart, I smiled as my thumbs gently stroked his neck. 

"I have to see my mum, The time will fly" I stated, Zayn sighed before nodding his head. 

"It better" Zayn stated before giving me another quick kiss, I smiled as he guided me into his house, Everyday Zayn and I grow closer and everyday I know I'm getting closer to saying those big important words.