Chapter Sixteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback. There's a few chapters left then this story will be ending. 

Zayn's Pov:

If you want to move on in life you have to learn to let go of the past, It's not easy but it's something you have to do. After everything I went through with Craig I never thought I'd be able to love or trust my heart with somebody, Turns out I was wrong. I'm still hesitant with Niall but each day I trust him more and more, Niall's the perfect person to give your heart to, You know he'd never break it because he's to caring to do that, Niall's beautiful on the inside and out, He has one of the most amazing hearts I've ever seen. He has this unbreakable spirit that he won't allow to be crushed no matter what's happened, It's safe to say I'm pretty damn lucky. 

Today's Saturday and of course we have no classes, For the past week I've been planing a day out for Niall and I, With loads of help from Liam I decided I was going to drive us down to the beach so we could spend the day there, Soon school would be going on break and I wanted to spend as much time with Niall as I can before I head back down to Bradford. I smiled as I watched Niall making his way over to me, The second he was infront of me I pulled him into a tight embrace, Niall laughed happily before gently squeezing my shoulders. 

"Morning to you too" He said before pulling away, I smiled again before placing a quick kiss to his lips.

"You ready?" I asked, Niall nodded his head.

"I'd be more ready if you'd tell me where were going" He replied, I smirked before shaking my head. 

"It's a surprise, Get in we've got a long car ride" I stated before opening the car door, Niall nodded his head before climbing in and shutting the door behind him, I made my way to the drivers side before climbing in, I then closed the car door before starting up the engine and reversing out of the school car park. 

"At least give me a tiny hint?" Niall pleaded as I drove out the school, I shook my head.

"Nope, You'll find out when we get there" I said, Niall groaned. "Not very patient are we?" I teased, Niall gently smacked my arm.

"I hate surprises" He whined, I laughed happily before shaking my head. 

"Trust me babe you'll love this one" I informed him.

"And what happens if I don't?" Niall questioned.

"If you don't like this surprise I'll be your slave for a whole week" I exclaimed, Niall smirked before placing his hand on my knee.

"Sounds promising" He whispered as his thumb grazed my knee.

"It would be" I teased before bumping my knee up so Niall's hand fell off it, Niall let out a defeated groan before slouching back into the car seat, I laughed happily before turning up the radio, Niall and I cruised down the roads singing along to the random song that was playing, After the song had finished Niall turned down the radio before turning his attention towards me.

"Zi what's going to happen when we go back home for the holidays?" Niall asked.

"We'll text, Call and skypee eachother everyday until were back, Or you could come and see me in Bradford, Stay with me and my family?" I suggested, Niall's eyes widened.

"Really?" He chocked out, I nodded my head.

"Yeah, Niall your my boyfriend now it's only right that you meet my family" I said, Niall smiled.

"Do you think they'll like me?" He questioned, I nodded my head.

"Course they will" I stated, I'd never normally take a step like that and be so sure about it, Everyone knows meeting the parents is a major deal but with Niall you know it's just right. "Were here" I stated before parking the car. 

"The beach?" Niall exclaimed with a smile on his face.

"Yep, Were having a picnic" I informed him before climbing out the car, Seconds later Niall had climbed out the car and slammed the door shut, I smiled as he made his way over to me, I grabbed the bag I had snuck in before chucking it over my shoulder, I then lifted my arm and dropped it around Niall's shoulder, We slowly made our way down to the beach with smiles on our faces. 

"Zayn this is perfect" Niall stated as he took in the view of the beach, I smiled as I watched the water crash around us. 

We spent hours on the beach, Talking and laughing, We played around in the water and cuddled on the soft sand, It was sort of like a movie scene, You don't think it's possible for something this perfect to exist but it does. 

"Thank you Niall" I whispered as I held Niall close to me.

"For what?" Niall asked with a confused expression on his face, I shrugged my shoulders before linking our fingers together.

"Making me see not all love has to hurt" I replied, Niall smiled.

"It wasn't me Zayn, It was all you" I gave Niall a confused look. "You took the chance Zayn, People spoke to you about everything but it was you who took the risk, And it was you who let me in, Were here now because you let us be, It's all down to you Zi" Niall explained, I smiled before tracing my thumb along Niall's palm.

"I think I really could love you with everything I have" I stated, Niall sighed happily.

"I know I can" Niall stated as he looked me deeply in the eyes, I felt a shiver rush down my spine, Niall smirked at me before pulling me into a passionate kiss, I returned the kiss almost instantly allowing mine and Niall's body's to press closely together. 

"Never hurt me?" I whispered as we slowly pulled apart, Niall smiled before softly pushing my hair back.

"Never" He stated and I knew he meant it, I tightened my arms around Niall as we watched the sun set, Moments like these are what makes you realize the love you see in movies can be real, You just have to find the right person to make it all real, I've found that person in Niall.