Chapter Four

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, This chapter is a little short but it's going to be important to the story as it progresses, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I love being at this school. I'm taking in each bit of information I'm getting from my teachers and also the students around me. I've made many different friends and I'm happy here, Although I do have to say I miss home, I suppose it's natural. I've been calling my mum as often as I can she misses me but she's proud of me for what I'm doing. The school caters for your every need, If your a singer you have vocal classes, You can get one to one sessions if you would prefer them, For the instrument players you learn new techniques you didn't think existed, You learn all about voice projection and of course controlling your breathing. All the things you learn build up to your final performance at the end of the school year, It's really exciting.

"Have you thought of what your going to do for the first showcase?" Harry asked, I shook my head.

"No not really, I want to play my guitar one hundred percent, But I'm not sure on the song choice just yet. What about you?" I questioned.

"I'm doing a duet with Liam" He said.

"Can you do that?" I replied, Harry nodded his head.

"It's your performance you can do whatever you want with it" He informed me.

"So what's the story with Liam? I mean you said he hangs around with the popular people but he's nothing like them?" I questioned.

"Liam's great, He's the kind of person who gets along with everybody, Has one of the kindest hearts in this whole school. The main reason he got dragged in with the popular's is because he's Zayn's roomate a-"

"Zayn's not all bad, He's actually pretty great when you get to know him he just doesn't get along with everybody" Liam cut Harry off mid sentence, "Mind if I sit here?" He asked, I nodded my head and Liam smiled before sitting down.

"What do all you guys study? Your friends I mean" I questioned.

"Well Louis he's a singer, Great soft voice has a certain edge to it when he wants to have it. Ed he's also a singer but along with that he writes amazing songs with real dept, He writes about different issues no matter what the songs about it's likable nobody knows how he does it. Me, I sing, I also play a little piano and guitar but I wouldn't say I'm fluent in it" Liam explained.

"If you ever want to learn more regarding the guitar I can help you out" I said, Liam smiled.

"That would be great, Thank you Niall" Liam replied.

"And Zayn what does he do?" I asked.

"Zayn can sing, I mean can really sing. His vocal range is unbelievable, He's into RnB sort of like a Chris Brown sound but he could sing anything and it would sound brilliant, He throws himself into his music as if it was a religion to him, It's amazing to watch" Liam said.

"He doesn't sound to bad to me" I replied.

"He's not, Not really anyway. Like I said once you get to know him he's great and you can have a good laugh with him, It's just becoming his friend is the tricky bit" Liam explained.

"More like impossible" Harry added, Liam chuckled slightly. Well as I say nothings impossible.

I walked into singing class later that day. The classes wern't very big. See they split the classes down the middle so you have it at different times in the day that way the classes are a reasonable size and each student gets the attention they need, Pretty brilliant if you ask me. The second I walked into class I noticed Zayn sitting at the back of the class with a headphone in one ear, I decided to go and bite the bullet and say hi to him. What's the worst that can happen?

"Hi, I'm Niall we met the other day, Liam asked you to show me where this class was" I stated, Zayn nodded his head. "So how are you?" I asked.

"Good" Zayn replied. Well he's not very talkative is he? "You?" He added.

"Yeah I'm good. So can I ask you a question?" I questioned.

"You've already asked one so why not" He mumbled.

"Why are people so scared of you? I mean people seem to be intimidated by you, I don't understand why" I exclaimed, Zayn shrugged.

"Down to people what they think" He said, I nodded my head. 

"Your not very talkative are you?" I stated.

"I don't know you" He replied.

"We can change that, If you replied with more than six words" I said, Zayn scoffed.

"Who says I want to get to know you? That was nine words now it's sixteen. Now I have one word for you goodbye" Zayn commented before standing up and choosing another seat on the other side of the room, I couldn't help but chuckle, He's actually not that bad. I think me and Zayn will be good friends.