Chapter Thirteen

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, I really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I'm not going to lie, I'm a little hurt right now. Things with Zayn were going amazing and I thought we finally made a proper connection that we were both ok with, Clearly not. We shared a perfect moment on stage while singing together and it's just come crashing down with the click of a finger. I know there's something bothering him, Something he's not telling me, There's something stopping him fully letting me in, The only problem is there's so many things it could be, I can't help unless Zayn let's me and I doubt he's going to do that.

I don't want to think that maybe I made a mistake, Maybe Zayn only saw me as a friend, Maybe I just let all my emotions get the better of me. I knew that was a possibility but at the same time he told me he cared, He wouldn't have said it unless he really meant it. There's something troubling him, I just wish he could turn to me and tell me what that something is. I slowly walked back to mine and Harry's room with different thoughts running through my mind. I knew I couldn't come to any conclusions without speaking to Zayn.

"Niall! Niall wait up!" Liam's voice sounded in my ears, I stopped, waiting for him to catch up with me. "We need to talk"

I opened the bedroom door signaling for Liam to come inside and make himself comfortable. I then walked over to the small fridge and pulled out two bottles off water, I handed one to Liam before taking a sip.

"You heard then" I stated.

"Yeah, Zayn told me everything" Liam replied.

"How is he?" I asked.

"The same as you, He's sorry Niall he didn't mean to hurt you" Liam said. 

"He didn't, I'm just confused, I know somethings troubling him" I replied.

"He does really care about you but something happened and it's made him scared I suppose" Liam informed me.

"What happened?" I questioned.

"It's not really my place to say" Liam said, I rolled my eyes.

"Then why are you here?! Liam I want to help him, I can't do that if he doesn't tell me what happened" I exclaimed, Liam sighed.

"Fine, I'll tell you but it's sort of a long story" Liam warned.

"Ok" I replied before sitting down.

"Zayn was in a relationship with a boy called Craig. It was sort of a first love kind of thing, Well a first serious love anyway. He loved him so much and he gave him his heart with no hesitations, Zayn used to say they were the real deal and Craig was the one, Anyone could see how happy he was including me. Like everyone I thought the sun shone out Craig's ass, But things started to change between them. Craig started treating Zayn differently, He would cancel there dates, And when they were together his phone would be constantly going off, Zayn started noticing all this but he didn't pay much attention to it. A month and a half after that Zayn walked in on Craig and his best friend at the time going at it in bed, It broke his heart, But Craig stated that it was a mistake which meant nothing, Zayn loved him so much that he believed it and gave Craig another chance. Less then a few weeks later he found him cheating again, When Zayn confronted him Craig started saying things to him calling him names, Zayn then went on to learn that Craig had been cheating on him since the very start of there relationship, They broke up and Zayn was left heartbroken. Every piece of his heart was just shattered by the person he trusted the most, He became more closed off around people, He then started putting up walls so nobody could enter his life and hurt him again, Then you came along and all that changed" Liam explained, I took all the information in.

"I'd never hurt him the way Craig did" I stated.

"I know you wouldn't. Zayn knows it to but everything's just left it's mark on him, He want's to let you in so badly but he's scared to have his heart broken again" Liam replied.

"Then I need to make him see I'll never break his heart and I'll do whatever it takes to prove that" I stated.

"How you planing on doing that?" Liam asked.

"I have no idea, But whatever I do it has to involve music it's what brought us together" I replied. 

"It's going to take alot for him to give you his heart" Liam pointed out.

"I know, But I'm not giving up on him. He's scared and I know that but I also know I can help him, Nothing cures a broken heart better then allowing someone to mend it for you, I made a dent in Zayn's walls and I'm gonna continue doing that until he lets me in" I said, Liam smiled.

"Whatever you need help with I'm here" Liam informed me before standing up, I nodded my head before giving him a quick hug.

"Thank you for telling me" I replied, Liam shrugged his shoulders.

"Zayn's my friend I want to see him happy again" He exclaimed before walking towards the door. "Good luck Niall if anyone can help Zayn it's you".