Chapter Nine

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I've done the one thing people thought wasn't possible, I stuck to my instincts and it paid off. Zayn and I have formed a pretty brilliant friendship, We have hilarious banter, We've just become so close and it's been amazing. For the past few weeks we've been spending all our free time together. If were not messing around and playing football then were working on music together. The ideas were coming up with together is helping us form some amazing songs. Today was going to be no different all the lads are planing a game of footie then Zayn and I will be spending some time together and I can't wait for it. 

"So will I see you at lunch after the game?" Harry asked as we got ready.

"Well Zayn and I are staying on the field to work on the song for the second showcase" I replied.

"You've been spending alot of time together" Harry commented.

"Yeah, We've become really good friends" I said. "Zayn's nothing like everyone said. Sure sometimes he's moody and unapproachable but underneath it he's soft and gentle" I exclaimed.

"You sure there isn't something else going on there?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?" I questioned.

"The way you just described him, It's not exactly the way a friend talks about another friend without there being something more there" Harry explained, I chuckled.

"Haz, Zayn and I are just friends, But you never know what the future holds"

Harry would be the worst goal keeper in the whole world. So far he's let half the balls go in the net. Louis he's brilliant at football and the rest of us are pretty average. The game was a good laugh and Harry got to see the fun side of Zayn. After the game everyone went to get some lunch inside, Zayn and I stayed outside so we could work on our song together. 

"Have you written anymore lyrics?" I asked as we sprawled out on the grass.

"A few lyrics here and there but nothing that's any good. How about you?" Zayn questioned, I nodded before handing him the papers.

"There great but there all about love" Zayn commented.

"Yeah but it's different aspects of love" I replied.

"That's not the point. We'll sound like right girls singing about this" Zayn exclaimed.

"Firstly that's sexist, And secondly you can't sit there and tell me you've never been inlove" I stated, Zayn mumbled something. "Oh come on don't get all sulky and moody with me. Loves not just about all that lovey stuff it's about how it makes you feel, The confidence you gain, The way you feel inside, The strength you get, You must remember your first love" I exclaimed, Zayn shook his head. 

"Not all of us have had good experiences" Zayn said.

"That's what makes the songs so empowering because your not just focusing on the happy side, Come on Zayn at least think about it" I exclaimed.

"Fine" Zayn groaned, I grinned before practically jumping on him, Zayn laughed.

"Get off me you massive lump" He stated, I faked a gasp.

"Are you calling me fat?" I said.

"Oh no, I just have your massive ass squashing my rib cage" Zayn joked before gently pushing me off him. We both laughed happily as we laid side by side, Our eyes connected a few seconds later and I felt happiness erupt inside me, The moment was ruined as Zayn cleared his throat.

"We should head inside, It's freezing" He stated before standing up, He then quickly brushed himself off before holding his hand out for me, I took it and he gently pulled me to my feet, Our faces were inches away once again and it was once again ruined by Zayn who began making his way inside.

After we had eaten lunch we began making our way back to our rooms. Things have been pretty silent between Zayn and I, We've spoken more about the songs and when we'll be rehearsing next but other then that nothing was said. I can't help but feel like somethings bothering Zayn, He lets me in to a certain place but after that he closes up again. Earlier we shared a pretty special moment, A moment I know all to well, A feeling over took me and I think Zayn felt it too,I know exactly what this feeling is, I'm falling for Zayn. I smiled as I walked into mine and Harry's shared room, Harry wasn't back yet so I grabbed my notebook, Pen and guitar before sitting down.

'Right from the start you were a thief, You stole my heart

And I your willing victim,I let you see the parts of me'

Perfect! I grinned as I took a look over all the lyrics I'd written it was only then that I noticed all the lyrics I had wrote have been about my feelings towards Zayn. They've been about breaking down his walls, There's just something special about him and it's obvious we have a good connection, I can't wait to explore it.