Chapter Five

Heya guys here's the next chapter of the story, Really hope you like it, Leave me your feedback.

Niall's Pov:

I've been attending this school for a few weeks now, I can't believe how much I've learnt and we've barely even started. Things with Zayn haven't exactly improved. He's been sending me evil glares across the classroom I just reply with a wide grin which I think annoys him. Harry said Zayn's not one to be pushed around, I can see where he's coming from but at the same time I can see there's something more to him, He's not the bad boy I think it's just a cover. Everything about Zayn fascinates me. Since I've been at the school I haven't had much contact with my mum, It's strange for me because I'm used to speaking to her all the time, She's more like my bestfriend, So this morning I decided to call her.

"Niall sweetheart it's so great to hear your voice! How are you?" She exclaimed.

"I'm ok, The schools amazing and I'm learning so much. We have our first showcase coming up where we show everybody what we can do, But I'm not sure what to do yet, How's everything back home?" I asked.

"I'm sure you'll figure out what to do. It's quiet without you, The house isn't so lively, Everybody's so proud of you" She informed me, I chuckled.

"By the time I come home I'll be the next Simon Cowell with all my music knowledge" I joked, My mum laughed happily.

"Have you made any new friends?" She questioned.

"A few yeah, My roommate Harry's amazing, He's showed me around, Told me who's ok and who to avoid. Then there's this boy Zayn, People say he's a bad boy but he doesn't seem like it to me, It sort of looks like he's hiding behind a mask" I explained.

"Niall don't get to ahead of yourself. You see the good in everybody, You are to carefree for your own good" She said. 

"Yeah but I just think he's misjudged there's something about him mum, There really is"

After talking to my mum I came to the conclusion that I'm right about Zayn. There's more to him then he's letting on. Somethings happened that's made him feel like he needs to put up some kind of a shield. 

"Niall? Dude? Earth to Niall" Harry stated snapping me from my thoughts. 

"Yeah sorry mate, miles away. What were we talking about?" I asked.

"The first showcase, What you planing on doing?" He questioned.

"I don't actually know yet, I want to play but I'm not sure on song choice yet" I explained. "How about you?" I asked.

"For the first showcase you want to stick to what you know don't show your full ability at first. Liam and I are doing our duet together, He's mixing the music and were working on our harmonizing together" He said, I nodded my head.

"What are you singing?" I questioned.

"Have to wait and see" Harry replied with a smirk, I laughed before shaking my head, I then looked out over the school grounds, Everyone who could play an instrument had one in there hands. 

"Is there anywhere I can practice in private?" I asked.

"You can use the music rooms. There always available and most of the time you have two that aren't in use, Otherwise you have the hall" Harry replied.

"I'm gonna head there now, I'll see you later?" I questioned, Harry nodded his head in reply.

I approached the music room and the voice of an angel sounded in my ears. I don't know if I should be listening but I just can't help it, The voice is so angelic, The pitch is perfect, I slowly opened the door to find Zayn stood with his back to me, My eyes couldn't help but pop out my head, He's amazing! 

"Your voice is amazing" The words slipped out my mouth before I had the chance to control them, Before I knew it Zayn had turned around and he was rolling his eyes at me. 

"Cheers" He mumbled before taking a sip of his water.

"Your welcome. Did you train yourself or attend classes" I questioned.

"The voice is natural this school is the only music training I've had" He replied, I nodded my head.

"Your brilliant" I exclaimed, Zayn chuckled.

"Thanks" He said. 

"Well I think this is the first civil conversation I've had with you, If you consider this a conversation" I stated.

"Well by the looks of it your not gonna leave me alone, So I may aswell tolerate you since I doubt your gonna be leaving me alone" He replied.

"Probably right" I said.

"You know your weird right?" He mumbled.

"No more then you" I replied, Zayn scoffed before shaking his head. He then grabbed his jacket before signalling to me that the room was free.

"See you around stalker" Zayn stated as he opened the door.

"The names Niall, Niall Horan" I informed him, Zayn smirked.

"See you around Niall stalker Horan" And so it begins.