0.33

"TIME TO GET UP" Maddie yelled running and jumping on top of a sleeping Demi and Eliana.

"Go away!" Eliana mumbled and buried her face deeper into Demi's chest and pulled the covers over her head.

"Mom made breakfast and Dallas is stopping by today!" Maddie said with a smile and left the room.

"Come one babe let's get up" Demi said as she pulled the covers from on top of Eli's head.

"But I like your bed and I want to sleep" Eliana said as she wrapped her arms tightly around Demi's waist causing Demi to laugh.

"I know baby but we have to get up, and dressed and showered unless you want to meet Dallas in your pajamas." She said running her fingers through Eliana's hair as the tired girl looked up at her.

"I don't but I still don't want to move" she told Demi.

"Okay suit yourself. I'm going to get ready and you and I NEED to talk" Demi said.

They both are now showered and dressed sitting on Demi's bed criss-cross across from each other.

"Babe" Demi said trying to get Eliana's attention.

"Yes" she replied.

"Umm I'm not sure if you remember but you umm had me change you last night because you were too tired to do it yourself and I" Demi said looking down at her lap not bearing the thought of what she saw and was about to say.

"You saw them didn't you" Eliana asked as a tear fell down her face.

"Yeah" Demi nodded.

"Y-you shouldn't do that to yourself" Demi started then took a deep breath. "You are too beautiful to be doing that to yourself. And in the end it's going to leave you with scars nothing good is going to come out of doing that. I promise you that I will be here for when I'm physically there or not." Demi continued while she rubbed her thumb across Eliana's hand.

"I know, I was d-doing so good and then I relapsed and it's gone down hill from there. I'm sorry" Eliana said looking down and hers and Demi's hands.

"There is no reason to be sorry. And we will work on this together. I know you can over come this. I love you" Demi said and kissed the top of Eliana's head.

"I love you too" Eliana responded and wrapped her arms around Demi and hugging her as tightly as she could.

"Hey guys, Dallas is...." Oh am I interrupting something?" Maddie asked as she walked into the room.

"No, Mads. Everything's fine we will be down in a minute." Demi said not letting Eliana go. Once Maddie left she looked down at Eliana and placed a kiss on her lips before telling her that they should go downstairs.

"Hey Dallas" Demi said walking up to Dallas and engulfing her in a big hug.

"Hey Dem's, how you been?" She asked looking down at her little sister.

"I've been great. I actually have someone I want you to meet" Demi said motioning for Eliana to come into the living room where they are.

"Dallas this is my girlfriend Eliana. El, this is my older sister Dallas" Demi said taking Eliana's hand in hers.

"It's great to meet you" Dallas and Eliana both said at the same time causing the room to erupt with laughter.

~~~~~

The day was filled with laughter and movie marathons. Eliana felt comfortable with Demi's family. She felt more comfortable with them then she did her own family most of the time. But then again her parents seem to be gone a good bit and her grandmother just doesn't like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, hope y'all enjoy. Sorry this wasn't finished and put out sooner I had exams and shit because it was the end of the first semester of school. I passed all my classes with A's, B's and I had a C or two. Second semester started today and I finished early which is good. So yep that's what's been going on. I have work today but I'm not really looking forward to it.

Okay so I want to add a new character to the story. I feel like Eliana needs a friend so answer this question and the first to get it right will get a dedication in the next chapter and a character. And the second person will get a dedication on the chapter after. Xx

QUESTION: What do I plan to do after High School?
(okay so here is a hint, I've mentioned this before in previous chapters but please do not go back and look for the answer.)