"What are these for?" I ask Niall confusedly, glancing up at him, "Where'd you even get them?" I ask, realizing that we had come to the hotel with nothing to change into.

"Change into them, they're comfy," he persuades with a small nod, ignoring my last question.

"But where'd y-" I start to ask again before he cuts me off.

"Shh. Just get changed so we can go to sleep," he says.

I just stare at him for a second, blinking repeatedly, before shaking my head at him and saying half jokingly, "If you insist."

I take the clothes in my hands and walk over to a door in the bedroom that leads to a bathroom and lock the door, before changing into Niall's clothes.

After I've changed into them, I ruffle my hair before letting out a yawn and stepping out of the bathroom to see Niall sitting at the edge of the bed wearing only a short-sleeved blue t-shirt and red boxers, a remote in hand as he tries to work the old television in the corner of the room.

I sit beside him, and only then does he seem to notice my entry. I lay my head against his shoulder, and then he places a kiss to the top of my head, wrapping an arm around me. My eyes droopy, I start to close them, feeling really comfortable in his arms.

He must see how tired I am, because he gets up, mumbling a, "here," before lifting me up and placing me further down on the bed, my head resting on one of the soft pillows.

I feel the bed dip beside me, and then Niall pulls the blanket over us. I move closer to him, snuggling into him so that my back is pressed against him. He wraps his arms around my waist and lets me nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. I feel him press a kiss to my cheek, and before I know it, I've fallen into a deep sleep.

-------------------------

"Your clothes are seriously so comfy though."

"Well I'm sure the company that made them will be very happy to know that then," Niall replies with a small chuckle as he shakes his head at me.

The next morning, I sit in the back seat of a taxi with Niall beside me, as the driver silently drives us to my apartment. Having almost arrived, it only takes a minute or two before the driver pulls at the start of the street my apartment is on. We thank the driver, getting out, before Niall hands him some money. He soon drives away, and I take Niall's hand in mine, about to start walking to the apartment when he stops me.

"I'm so sorry, but I have to go and sort out some stuff about the car," he says apologetically, biting his lip. "But I'll only be an hour or two, yeah?"

"Oh," I say understandingly, with a small nod, "No, that's fine. I'll see you later, yeah?"

He smiles genuinely, "Yeah." He presses a short kiss to my lips and is about to start to leave when I say something I had completely forgotten to before.

"Oh, and I forgot to thank you for the date," I say, taking his hand, "So, thank you so much. It was perfect."

He smiles again, "No problem. I'm really glad you enjoyed it." He kisses my forehead, before saying, "See you."

"Bye," I say with a small wave before turning around and walking to my apartment. When I reach it, I'm surprised to see a curly haired figure knocking on the door. I let out the smallest of a laugh when I take in his features, to see it is none other than Harry, his eyebrows furrowed as he leans his head against the door and attempts to look through the small glass-stained window, his teeth grazing his bottom lip and biting on it for a moment.