Chapter 22

Megan Watson's POV

The next few days go by quickly, most of them spent with the boys, just lazing around and doing nothing.

"Hi." I smile as I open the front door to the boys.

"Hey." They reply.

"Want to go to our flat today?" Louis asks.

"Yeah, sure. Wait a sec." I nod and take off up the stairs to tell my mum I'm going out.

"Mum, I'm going to the boys flat!" I call.

"Okay! Keep in contact!" Her voice calls back from one of the rooms. I walk into my room and slip on a wine hoodie. I look out the window to see it's a sunny day and leave on my denim shorts. I slip on my red vans and pick my phone up from where it is laying beside my bed and stuff it into my shorts' pocket. I look in the mirror and brush out my hair and making sure my makeup is okay.

I go down the stairs and call a "Bye!" before walking out the front door and closing it behind me.

"So, what cars are we going in?" I ask as we walk out of my front garden.

"We actually walked." Zayn mumbles.

"Oh, okay." I nod and they start walking in the direction of a park.

"It only takes fifteen minutes or so to get there." Niall assures from beside me.

We all talk about random things and in what seems like no time are standing outside the flat.

We go inside and I immediately flop down onto the couch.

"Will we watch a movie?" Liam asks as he sits down on a single sofa.

"I think we've watched them all." Niall replies, sitting beside me.

"I haven't seen Bride Wars." Zayn says, holding up a disc.

"I have, too many times." Louis shakes his head as he sits on the floor.

"Then how about we... Prank call people!" Harry suggests eagerly from his place to the right of me.

A chorus of "Yes"'s echo the room apart from one "No." from Liam.

"Why not?" Louis asks.

"You can do it, but I'm not." Liam shrugs.

"Okay." Louis replies simply while taking out his phone.

He taps several buttons before a ringing noise sounds and we all listen in.

"Hello?" A thick british male voice says into the phone.

"OH MY GOD! IS - IS THIS REALLY YOU? ED SHEERAN? SHEERIO, SHEERIO, SHEERIO!" Louis squeals in a high-pitched voice into the phone.

"Erm, it's me, yeah." The voice mumbles from the other line.

"Oh my god! I love Ed Sheeran!" I whisper.

"High-five." Harry grins and holds up a hand for me to high-five, which I do.

"How'd you get my num-" Ed starts from the other line before Louis cuts him off.

"MY FRIEND IS HERE TOO! Wanna talk to her?" Louis grins and looks over to me.

"Uh, yeah, okay." Ed replies. I shake my head with wide eyes but Louis still hands me the phone.

"H-hello?" I say quietly into the phone.

"Hi," He replies back. "What's your name?"

I throw Louis back the phone and mouth, "I can't do it."

"My friend just died, sorry. Bye." Louis says casually into the phone before hanging up.

"That was the worst prank call ever." Liam comments.

"Maybe we should just watch a movie on your laptop then?" Zayn suggests.

"Okay, I'll go get it." Liam agrees and stands up and walks out of the room.

He comes back moments later with a laptop in hand, and sits down between Harry and I on the couch. Everyone try's to squeeze onto the couch to see the laptop. Liam sets up a movie and we all start to watch it.

Little over half-way through it, Harry's phone rings and he goes out of the room to take the call.

He comes back a few minutes later and stands at the doorway of the living room.

"Megan, can I talk to you for a sec?" He asks me.

"Yeah, sure." I shrug and get out of my seat on the couch. I walk over to him and he leads me into the kitchen.

"What's up?" I ask him as he closes the door.

"Well, management just called to tell me we have an interview scheduled for two days time." He explains.

"Okay..." I mumble, confused at why he is telling me this.

"And they want you to come too," He says, causing my mouth to drop slightly. "We've confused the fans, and they want us to confirm what you and I are."

I look into his amazing green eyes, "What are we?"

He looks right back into my brown eyes and leans in, his lips crashing into mine.

A huge sensation runs through my body as we kiss, and I feel, as cliche as it sounds, butterflies in my stomach.

After several seconds of kissing, someone says, "Woah, okay," from the door.

We pull apart quickly to see Louis looking a bit startled.

"Erm, okay. That doesn't look like talking to me." Louis raises his eyebrows at us.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Louis mumbles, "I guess I'll go, now?"

"Mm." Harry nods. After Louis leaves, he turns to face me with a smirk.

"Where were we?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Woooaakay. 0.0 they kissed again, weyhey. Niall hasn't even been kissed once, poor lad. MEGAN GIVE NIALL A CHANCE. Lol x)

I know there hasn't been much Nigan lately but... just wait. ;)

oh my GAWD, this is so freaking short (and bad) D: im sorry. i had to end it there, though. these chapters are short, but there will be alot of them.

So, there are sorta 3 parts to this story. This is the last chapter of the first part. So it's about 1/3 into this story right now :)

Lisa :)