Sanada vs Ryoma = memories

Start from the beginning

Shouts of approval were heard, and even my most powerful death glare couldn't silence them.

"Shut up!" Kirihara suddenly shouted. Seeing it was a regular that had shouted, silence soon enveloped the irritating crowd. "Don't you remember that Mura—Yukimura Buchou was too only a first year when he became the captain? And won the Nationals? Age doesn't matter, sempais!"

I looked at Kirihara in surprise, as did Sanada, though he tried to keep a straight face. Smiling, I picked up the tennis ball, and served again, this time trying to get the timing right.

"Lightning!"

Bounce.

"40-love!"

Cheering.

"Game! 1-0!"

Cheering.

"Game! 2-0!"

Cheering.

Finally, I got the timing down. My eyes were zeroed in on the ball, the irises cool and calculating. 3, 2, 1, NOW! As the ball neared my racket, I quickly tapped into my inner energy, and the string of energy lingered in my eyes. Transferring the energy into my arms, hands and racket, it gave an explosion of energy that propelled the racket forward with an impossible amount of force, hitting the tennis ball back at almost the speed of light. Like the tiger claw, the bounced back, except this time, it nearly tore a hole in the net.

"30-love!"
Groaning.

I looked at Yukimura and gave him my best cocky smile. Yukimura just smiled.

"Ah, Ryo-kun. If you damage the net, you'll have to pay for it." Yukimura said with an angelic smile. Others just sweat dropped.

"Seriously, is Fuji-senpai and Yukimura-buchou related or something?" I muttered under my breath. "Honestly, Rikkai Dai is just a copy of Seigaku."

~After the match~

"7-6!" Everyone cheered.

I was so tired, I dropped down on the floor of the court and fell asleep, exhausted, knowing I lost.

No one POV: 

Sanada's lungs were burning, and he too, wanted to drop down on the floor and sleep. But as Fukubuchou, he can't do such thing. Instead, he kneelt briefly on the floor and had a long drink of water. After, he walked over, and carried the freshman bridal style to a bench, and dumped a bucket of cold water on him. People laughed.

"NANI?!" Ryoma screamed. Rubbing the water out of his eyes, he looked up, scowled, and started to whine. "Just let me rest!"

Sanada rolled his eyes and tossed him a towel and Rikkai Dai regulars' uniform.

Ryoma's POV:

"You had to wake up somehow, Echizen. Welcome to tennis team. I'm the Fukubuchou. Now get dressed!" Sanada said shortly. I snorted and promised to defeat him someday.

There was a silence.

"You know, the point I scored was really just luck. You could have been the one to win," Sanada muttered softly. The cheering stopped immediately. Everyone was shocked.

"Yeah, well that just proved how important you are to the team," I answered back in the same voice. He looked at me, surprised.

"You really are an enigma, Ryoma Echizen," Sanada said, cracking a rare smile. I think some people dropped dead. Shrugging, I stretched, and went to change.

"Thanks," I said. I was going to say 'buchou', but remembered that he's not Tezuka. Suddenly, in the corner of my eye, I saw a certain red-head running towards me. Due to my past experiences, I had learned how to successfully avoid unwanted glomps. Stepping expertly to the side, I let the red-head nearly crash into a fence post.

"What the freaking hell?!" he said. I rolled my eyes.

"I always get glomped by a certain red-head in my Jr. high freshman years, and I'm not going to get glomped by another certain red-head in my high school freshman years," I snarled under my breath. I started to go out again when another arm pulled me back.

"Bu--" and I cut off when I realised I wasn't in Seigaku. "Fukubuchou?"

He just turned me around to the courts and guided me to the regulars team.

"We're running low on time. I want you to meet the team."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seiichi's POV:

Twist serve.......I thought with narrowed eyes. Wasn't there a rumour about.....No, that can't be right. But....Just in case......I'll need to check later. I decided finally. Seeing Genichiro walk over with Ryoma, I carefully masked my expressions into a smiling mask.