22 Oh well imagine

Start from the beginning

"I do." Ester said her last one. Now the vows.

"Ester, thank god I went on that tour because I met you. You think you're terrible at everything, but let me tell you that I've never met anyone as talented as you. You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I'm so happy I've helped you out along the tour and just the past years. But you've helped me, you keep me happy, keep me going, I don't think anyone will understand how much I love you." I decided to stop there. Before I actually start sobbing.

"Patrick, I never thought I'd meet a guy like you. You're more than I've ever dreamed of and you are perfect. I know they say a perfect person doesn't exist but you're perfect to me and no one can change my mind of that. I remember being on tour and trying to be near you, talk to you for as long as possible. I always thought I'd be alone my whole life because I'd never find the right person. But all along its been you. And I wouldn't have it any other way." She finished tears streaming down her face. I wanted to kiss her right now.

"And by the power invested in me... I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I pulled Ester in right when he finished. I kissed her as hard and for as long as possible. Everyone started clapping and cheering but it was all blocked out. I couldn't be happier right now and I don't think there will ever be a better day in my life.

Few hours later toasts about to start Esters pov

Patrick and I sat next to each other. I can't believe I'm Ester Stump. This is so unbelievable.

Pete, Patrick's best friend stood up ready for the toasts.

"Alright everybody, so I've known Pattycakes here for quite some time. I can honestly say him and Ester are the best couple ever. I remember the first day of tour non stop talking about her. Every single night he'd ask 'do you think she likes me'" that earned a few laughs and Patrick's face going red.

"These two nerds are perfect for each other and Patrick, Ester congratulations!" Pete said finishing.

Tyler now stood. "So I can't say I was happy when I first told Patrick Ester was my sister and he practically started drooling." I even laugh at that.

"But I knew these two would end up together. When Patrick was over for Ester and i's birthdays Patrick said something that was so sweet and I think everyone loves this guy. I mean he's small and adorable. But I thought Petes was gonna take a long time saying his stuff so Rose to you!" Tyler said handing over the mic.

"Ester was freakin in love with Patrick before they started dating!" She yelled making me facepalm.

"I know that before we went on tour. Before we where even a band, Esters celebrity crush was Patrick Stump, and now she has his last name! I mean if that's a not you're goals then I don't know what is. I remember meeting Ester, 4th grade on the bench. We both loved reading and were loners. A friend both of us had introduced us and boom Besties. We'd hang out all the time. I took her on vacation to Florida every summer. I remember one day on tour Ester was so terrified to preform and all she had to do was see Patrick smile at her and she felt fine. He truly does help her and they are perfect together. And pretty much the worlds goals. Thank you all and I wish Ester and Patrick the best."

Rose sat down and I hugged her. This is why she's my best friend folks. It's been how many years since 4th grade and she still remembered.

Now Megan was speaking.

"So I honestly haven't known Ester that long but I'm so glad I met her. She so kind, sweet, funny you'll never meet anyone as smart, talented, or as giving as she is. She puts everyone else around her before her own needs. She one of the most beautiful girls ever even if she doesn't think she is. I remember Pete introducing us. God I'm glad he did because the girl should be the definition of perfection. Ester thank you for being my friend. Thank you for babysitting the kids and congratulations to you and Patrick." Megan said finishing and everyone clapping.

Everyone started to get up since they were done eating and go dance, get desserts, or just get drunk.

Patrick and I stood talking to whoever came up to us.

"Okay okay everyone lets have the bride and the grooms dance!" The Dj said. Patrick and I moved over to the middle of the floor and "Let's Dance" another on of my favorite David Bowie songs started to play.

Patrick and I started to dance. Going all crazy doing strange faces. God I love this little man in a fedora.

If you say run, I'll run with you
If you say hide, we'll hide
Because my love for you
Would break my heart in two
If you should fall
Into my arms
And tremble like a flower

Let's dance for fear
your grace should fall
Let's dance for fear tonight is all

Let's sway you could look into my eyes
Let's sway under the moonlight,
this serious moonlight