22 Oh well imagine

"Okay......open."

I opened my eyes. Wait where these actually my eyes?

"Holy smokes!" I said. The black liner my eyelashes so long, the black making my eyes pop looking a darker brown.

"God you really are being Patrick." Cayley said from the chair.

Yes today is the day of the wedding. The day I become Ester Stump. I was surrounded by my best friends.

"Hey Est- holy crap!" Pete said walking in.

"I look like crap!" I exclaimed.

"No no I mean.... Patrick's gonna die you look amazing."

"Oh oh okay thanks Pete."

Everyone in the room went still.

"Oh come on aren't we over that yet!" Pete said.

"No... That will live on forever." Rose said adjusting her dress. The bridesmaids dresses are amazing. Black all on the bust and at the hips it layers black and white to the knees. Everyone has their hair styled up with two pieces hanging down framing their faces.

My dress is almost the same but it's so much longer all white but instead of layers, after the hips it looks somewhat shredded. My hair is down with two side pieces coming together in the back.

We all have purple corsages. All of us but me are wearing heels considering I'd be taller than Patrick.

Pete was complimenting Megan.

"Hey are you almostttt..." Tyler began saying until he saw Rose and I.

"Oh my Rose... Ester... Uhh..wow."

"Thanks you look hot too." Rose said.

"Umm come on where about to start." Tyler said. Everyone got in line Pete and Tyler going back outside.

This is it. I'm getting married. My family, Patrick, our friends. All out there. What if I trip? What if Patrick decides he wants someone else. Someone better. Why did he even want me anyways.

Ugh oh my god stop it Ester it's your wedding day!

Okay okay okay.... Sarah, Karissa, Rose. I'm next. Wait I'm next this is really happening.

I hear the beginning of "life on Mars" by David Bowie. Patrick and I both love the song so it works.

I was given my go sign and started walking.

Patrick's pov

The piano player, which happened to be Brendon started to play Life on Mars. This happens to be Esters favorite Daivd Bowie song.

I stopped looking at Brendon just in time. Holy smokes. Oh my holy god. What she so fuc- just on my god! She looked more beautiful than usual. Her hair pinned out of her face. Her dress looks so amazing. Her makeup done to perfection.

Her father walked away from her to sit front row next to her mom. God that was the scariest thing ever telling her family that were engaged.

She stepped up in front of me. I felt my eyes start to water. Well I stopped myself long enough from crying just from being in shock.

"You look beautiful."

"You look hot as hell." She whispered back making my smile get bigger if possible.

"We are gathered...." I completely tuned him out just starting into Esters eyes. Her beautiful eyes that make me smile.

It got to the "I dos" which I had to keep my voice steady to show I wasn't crying to badly.