Ch 7 Tear in my heart

I still have no clue what Patrick meant.

"Hey Easter come here!" I heard Tyler yell.

"What do you want jerk." I said walking over to him.

"So tonight where gonna do a song swap." He said.

"A what now."

"Okay so Fall Out Boy will play one of your songs, Your band will sing one of mine, I'll sing a Panic! at the disco song, and panic will sing a Fall Out Boy song."

"So what song is everyone doing?"

"Well your band has the honors of singing Tear in my heart, imma sing Victorious, panic will sing Dance, Dance and Fall Out Boy will sing Shattered Hearts."

"Okay cool."

"Twenty One Pilots sound check!" I heard someone yell.

"This is gonna be sick! Bye Easter!"

Tyler yelled running on to stage.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Patrick.

"So your singing on of my bands song huh." I said.

"Yeah, Shattered Hearts is my favorite." He said.

I was going to asked why. I mean the songs about loving someone that won't love you back. But maybe it's something personal and I don't want to interfere or trigger something.

I talked to him a little bit more and then he was called for sound check.

Time of concert

Panic! at the disco went first. Brendon sang Dance, Dance amazingly. Dallon killed the bass line.

Next up is us. I'm kinda scared because I haven't really practiced this song to much. But I think I'll get It.

"Hey Ester your doing back up vocals!" Karissa yelled.

"Okay- wait what!" I said.

"Come on you need to you sound almost like Tyler it'll really help." She said. I knew I couldn't get out of it.

Besides its just back ups. Everything will be okay.

"Fine."

"Forsaken Dawn get ready!" Someone yelled.

We all walked next to stage.
"And now I present the amazing Forsaken Dawn!" Brendon yelled.

Panic ran off as we ran on.

We started off with our hit song
'Exploding stars'

We did three more.

"Okay everyone now for a song by Esters skeleton brother and his skeleton friend Tear in my heart!"

The crowd roared and I looked over to the side. Three very important people stood there. Tyler, Josh and Patrick.

Tyler and Josh looked like they were shouting. Patrick gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up. I smiled as Karissa and Rose shouted "An-nyŏng-ha-se-yo!"

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know
That you're alive and have a soul
But it takes someone to come around
To show you how
She's the tear in my heart
I'm alive
She's the tear in my heart
I'm on fire
She's the tear in my heart
Take me higher
Than I've ever been." We both sang.

We finished the song as I presented my brothers band.

"THANKS EVERYONE NOW FOR THE SKELETONS!" I shouted and Josh and Tyler ran on.