Ch 6 put your fingers back to the keys

Patrick and I met up outside our rooms. We walked down to the lobby and started to go to the nearest Walgreens.

As we walked I looked around. I've only been to Kansas once.

I heard my phone do the cewbacca roar. I saw Patrick's face jet up making me laugh. I pulled it out to see a text from rose.

It was a picture of Patrick with "God" next to him. ( aka above pic ).

I started laughing really hard and Patrick asked "what?"

As I slowed my laughter I tuned my phone to Patrick.

He laughed and said "I'm an a god!" In a deep voice that I didn't know he had.

"Woah." I said out loud.

"What?" He asked again.

"Your voice was like deep." I said
awkwardly. He laughed and I saw Walgreens just down the street.

"Come on." He said and grabbed my hand while we jogged down the empty sidewalk.

We walked in and when to the hair dye.

I picked up 1 box of red 'Splat' dye.
While we walked to the candy isle I stopped.

"What's wrong?" Patrick asked.

"Candy." I said and started walking down the isle. I picked up a bad of Kit Kats.

"Oh yeah that's your favorite candy." Patrick said.

"Wow you remembered." I said.

"Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?"

"No one really cares about things I do or like. It's different." I said.

"Well I care about you." He said. "More than you'll ever know." He mumbled.

Did he just quote one of his own songs. There's too many I can't Remember.

We walked to the counter and I bought the dye and candy.

"This will be fun." I said.

Back at hotel about to dye hair

I changed into a old blue t shirt that I never wear. Ok the back of it is many did rent colors for many times of dying my hair.

I wore that with my dark blue skinny jeans. I never wear them because I usually stick with black.

I heard a knock on the door. I ran over and opened it to see my brother and Josh.

"Hey Tyler and Josh." I said.

I saw Roses head shoot at Tyler's name. Okay.

"Hey." They said.

I heard another knock but on the door connecting my room and Fall Out Boys room. I went over to see a exited Pete, Patrick, Brendon and Dallon. 

"Hey guys come on in." I said they all walked in.

"So how are we all gonna fit in the bathroom?" Dallon asked.

"I CALL THE BATH TUB!" Tyler said and ran into the bathroom.

I grabbed the bag with the hair dye and ran in there.

Tyler Josh and Rose all sat in the tub. I sat on a stool Pete behind me. Patrick sitting on the toilet. With the lid close of course. Leaning on the counter.

Brendon and Dallon stood next to Pete. I saw Trinity and Cayley in the door. I don't know where Karissa is.

"Ready?" Asked Pete. I opened the bag of kit kats.

"Yesh!" I said.

I felt the blob go onto my hair.

I occasionally handed Patrick a Kit Kat and sat as still as possible.

Pete told me to set my alarm for 35 minutes. We all talked until my phone started blasting 'Thnks Fr Th Mrms'
"GOTTA ZYAN!" I shouted running to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and rinsed out the dye making sure it didn't stain the walls.

Once it was out u got out and blow dryer my hair.

It was my natural brown and then really bright red. I really liked it.

I usually have purple or blue so this is completely new.

I stuffed my hair into the collar of my shirt so they couldn't see it.

"Who's ready to see it." I said from the corner.

"Me!" I heard everyone shout.

I popped out pulling the newly dyed hair of of my shirt. Everyone got up and started to touch it.

"You look really pretty." Patrick said blushing.

I looked down "thanks." I said with a giggle. Dallon stood next to Patrick towering over him. After all he's a foot taller.

Everyone was still looking at my hair, saying they liked it or it was cool.
"We gotta get ready for the concert. See ya 2 hours." Brendon said walking out with Dallon.

"Guess we'll all get goin bye guys." Tyler said and everyone waved and walked out.

Once they all left I decided to start getting ready along with the rest of the band.

I picked out a brown leather jacket a plain black shirt and my usual black skinny jeans but today with my black combat boots.

I waited for everyone else to get ready.
They all were ready and we started to go outside. It was cooler out today.

Well it is almost winter.

We got on the bus and headed toward the venue. Second concert of the tour.
It's hard to believe this started 5 days ago. And that I've already fallen pretty hard for Patrick. But I'm not gonna think about that right now.

I put on my headphones since it is a long drive.

I woke up. "Hey patty." I said opening my eyes a little.

"Hey baby." Patrick said hugging me tighter. It was late morning.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah with you everything is better than okay." He said. I kissed him and got up to go to the bathroom.

I started brushing my hair.

As I set my brush down I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I looked in the mirror to see Patrick.

"Tricky I gotta get ready." I said.

"But your beautiful just how you are."
He kissed me and said.

"Ester you need to wake up." What.
"Wake up Wake up Wake up...."

I woke up. Cayley was shaking me.
"Finally come on we gotta get to sound check."

Ugh it was all a dream. I walked off the bus with the others. I used my phone to fix my hair.

"Hey." I looked over to see Patrick.

"Hi." I said with my huge smile I get when in with him.

"Your hair to so cool." He said touching it.

"Yeah and messy." I said laughing. He took off his fedora and put it on me. I laughed.

We continued to walked until we got I I the venue.

I took off the hat when he said "no put it back on you look better in it." I blushed so quickly.

"Are you sure." I asked.

"Yeah beside with what I have planned tonight I'll need someone to hold it for me." He said and walked away to his dressing room.