Ch 11 because its what we want to see

Patrick and I left even though I didn't want to.

We held hands as we walked out. Now it feels like we can do anything. Talk about anything. So much more free.

"How are we gonna tell them?" I asked.

"Well Pete already knew I was doing this. The others just think it's some plan for the concert tomorrow." He said.

"Oh. Then I have an idea for the concert tomorrow." I said.

"What's that?"

"You start singing Sugar while I sing Dance, Dance and Brendon sings collar full and well mash the three up."

"That's sounds awesome."

We kept walking. Taking about music and new song ideas.

Once we got to the hotel we saw everyone sitting in the lobby talking. Patrick let go of my hand before anyone saw so we can surprise them.

"Hey guys!" Pete said getting up and running over to us.

"Hey." Patrick said.

"So." Pete said raising his eyebrows. As we continued walking to the others.

Right as we got up to them Patrick grabbed me by my waist and kissed me hard.

I have to admit I liked it.

"Does that answer your question." Patrick said.

"Everyone the ship is cannon." Pete said and the others cheered.

"Estrick! Estrick!" Rose and Brendon said.

Tyler got up and I saw worry on Patrick's face.

"Don't worry." I said grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"I'm happy for you two. It's about time too you guys obviously liked each other from the start." Tyler said.

"So you won't kill me?" Patrick said.

"As long as you don't hurt her." Tyler said.

Patrick mouthed a thank you and Brendon started to talk.

"We're waiting for Halsey to get here them were gonna go out for dinner. Wanna join. Or you can go make out in the hotel room." Brendon said.

"Or some other things." Pete said.

"There will be no other things happening!" Tyler said.

Everyone laughed.

"Hey guys!" I heard a girl say.

I turned to see the beautiful Halsey. Josh ran over and hugged her. Then she came over to me.

"Hi I'm guessing your Ester I've heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you." Halsey said.

"Hi nice to meet you too and I love your hair color." I said looking at the bright blue.

"Thank you." She said.

"Tell her tell her!" Josh said.

"What?" She said.