Ch 5 Girl that you love

Ester POV

The first concert of the tour was amazing. The fans were great. Now to Kansas. We play 3 concerts there though the week of being there plus we get to stay in a hotel.

I was back on the bus. Taking a shower. I got out and dried my hair. I realized the purple was really faded. Maybe after the next concert I'll dye it.

"Hey guys!" I called.

"Yeah!" They yelled back.

"What color should I do next?" I said walking out in the main area of the bus.

"Red." Said Karissa.

"Red." Said Rose.

"Red." Said Cayley

"RAINBOW! No uh red would be cool." Said Trinity.

"Well then I'll do red." I said and sat down.

I went onto my phone and opened the group chat. Everyone on the tour was in it.

'Hey guys I'm gonna dye my hair when we get to the hotel who wants to help?' - me

"I'll go what color?" - Dallon

"I'm in if I can dye it.😄😉👌🏻💇🏻💁🏻.' -Pete

"Red and as long as u don't make it a murder sence you can dye it." -me

"Ooo I'll join!" - Patrick

"I'm in!!!!!!' - Brendon.

"Okay well I'll see you guys tomorrow NIGHT!" -me

I set my phone down.

I went to grab my charger. I plugged it in.

"Oh shi-" I stared till Cayley cut me off

"Language!"

"English!" I said.

"What's up?" Karissa asked.

"It got a turtle neck and now it won't charge my phone." I said.

"Here." Rose said throwing her charger at me.

"Bro." I said.

"I'm not Tyler!" She said.

"WHATS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!" I shouted.

"EVERYONES A HONEY BUN!"

"HONEY BUN OCLYSE!"

Why did I start a band with these people.

I went back on my phone. Andy and Joe texted me saying their going someone with the rest of panic. Tyler and Josh said they'd come. Then there was a unknown number.

"I'll be there😉😏." - unknown.

What. Should I text back.

Then it started ringing with a call from the unknown number.

I answered.

"Hey baby." A voice said. No no no.

"You!" I spat.

"You preformed great tonight."

"Shut up how'd you get my number!"

"Not important. But you better tell that brother of yours and all his friends to back off. Oh and what's his name Patrick? Haha yeah he better back off I'm coming back for you." And then the line went dead.

"Who was that?" Asked Rose.

"Oh nothing. I'm..I'm gonna go to sleep." I said running over to my bunk.

I need to see Josh as soon as possible.

Next day arriving in Kansas

I woke up. Where's my phone! I started to look around my bunk. Well there's my headphones. I got out and started to look.

"Looking for something?" I heard Rose.

She was holding up my phone.

"Give it." I said.

"Tell me who unknown is?" She asked.

"If I did they would be in my contacts."

"Ester I know they called you last night please tell me. I'm your best friend."
She was right. I mean she took me to Florida with her every summer. She helped me though so much. We share an apartment. I'll do it.

"Can...can we go outside and do this if we're in Kansas?" I asked.

"Yeah we just got here come on."

We walked off the bus.

I looked around and just decided to air against the bus.

"Okay so you remember in high school  when that guy Jake asked me out and I said no." I said

"Yeah." She said.

"Well so umm one day I was in the park in my neighborhood. He came there and started talking to me. Then he he he umm. Tried getting me to do somethings. Then Josh came and helped me. And Jake ended up braking my foot. So so yesterday he called me. He was at the show. And he said he's gonna find me."

Rose sat in shock. I know her and Jake where in all the same classes.

"Why. Why didn't you tell me when it happened." She asked.

"I was scared." I stated.

"So that's why your social anxiety got so much worst in high school. You were fine till after you broke your foot. You said it's because you were walking and tripped." She said and I nodded.

"Does Tyler know?"

"Only you and Josh." I said.

"Please don't tell anyone!" I said quickly.

"I won't."

At hotel

We just arrived at the hotel. It feels better knowing rose knows.

I looked over at Patrick. He was starting at me but looked away. What would Patrick do if he knew.

I need to stop thinking about this.

"Hey." Patrick said

"Oh hi." I said smiling.

"So are you dyeing your hair today?" He asked.

"Yeah I just need to get the dye." I said.

"I can go with you!" He said excited.

"Only if you want me to that is. I mean if you wanna go with someone else. Or by yourself. It's cool." He said.

"You can come with me it'll be fun." I said.

He smiled and Pete came with the room cards.

"Ok so Panic your in 214, Forsaken is in 216, and were in 215. Oh and twenty one pilots is in 223 which is straight across from our room." He said as he handed out cards.

We walked up to the room.

"Text me when your ready and we'll get the dye." Patrick said.

"Okay." I said.

Trinity put the card in and we all walked into the hotel.

"I CALL THE PULL OUT COUCH!" I screamed.

I always get the couch. As you know I'm a weird person and think it's comfortable. Also I can't stand sleeping next to any of those blanket hogs.

I put all my things down and got out my phone.

Ready- me

Ready- Patrick