Ch 9 keep quiet

We called the cops and told them everything. They brought Jake to the hospital and will question him when he wakes.

Now we all sat in my bus.

Tyler, Josh, Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy, Brendon, Dallon, Ken, Daniel, Karissa, Cayley, Trinity, and Rose.

I've lied to all of them.

Keeping this secret. Josh didn't even know the full story. I lied to Rose about it too.

I didn't tell them all the details.

"Ester. Why." Tyler said. He was crying. I felt so bad. I've caused him this pain. I wanted to hug him and tell him it would get better like in school when he'd be picked on.

"I. I just can't. I've kept this for so long." I said. Tears escaped my eyes.

"Ester please." Patrick said moving next to me "tell us."

"The full story." Rose said. She and Josh were mad that if never told them the real one.

"Okay I just am gonna let it out. You will not interrupt and let me say everything I need to."

The nodded.

"So it was 11tg grade. Jake and I along with Rose had the same classes. I got sat next to Jake in a lot of those classes. So we'd have to pair up from time to time. We'd talk. Me being awkward let him do most of it. Till I go a little more comfortable. Well he was captain of the football team so all those fake Barbie girls wanted to date him.
And one day he asked me out. I wasn't interested in him at all. So, course I said no." I paused thinking of were to go next in the story.

"So year goes on girls day stuff to me cause they think me the "emo" will take him away from them. So fast forward 12th grade. One day I went for a walked cause I love talking walks when it's the fall season. I decided to swing a little bit. I'm always locked in my room so why not stay out for a while. Well there my mistake. Jake came in the park. And we'll he started to talk to me like a normal human. We moved to a beach to talk. I noticed he got closer and closer. Then he put his hand on my leg. I asked if he could take it off. He said no and started to take off my jacket and kissed me. I pushed him but he was stronger. He pushed me onto the grass and tried to take off my shirt. Then he was about to go to my pants when Josh came and got him away. When I was getting up I felt my foot hurt. It was broken. I haven't seen Jake till today." I said finishing.

I took a deep breath. Blinking away stray tears. Tyler still sat teary eyed. I noticed everyone else did too.

"Why are you guys all about to cry." I asked.

"we care about you Ester this is a serious thing. We all love you." Tyler said.

"No you don't. Your just saying that. No one likes me. I'm just trash, a fail. I can't do anything right in my life." I said.

They all started to hug me. Pete came over.

"Your not trash nor a fail. We do love you. Your an amazing person. You need to give yourself more credit. You do so much for us. Putting us first. You even hide this from us so we wouldn't pity you or feeling bad for you. Because even though you put on that happy face. I know what your really feeling. We know you Ester, we know how it is."

They all left except for my band.

We are now on our way to California and after everything that happened I decided to just to sleep right away.

I thought about everything.

They do care about me. It feels so much better that they know. They will look out for me.