I shake my head slowly. The boy takes a deep breathe. I tug his arm to follow me. He does so submissively, I ask while walking up the spiral staircase "What is your name?"

The boy sighs and says " Tyler. Tyler Ace Mitchell." He states, I nod. I walk him down the hall to the guest bedroom I open the door to reveal a green room with a simple queen size bed and oak furnishings. I pull Tyler inside.

I let him loose in the room and when I turn to leave "Um hello? What's your name?"

I turn on my heel. "Danica."

Tyler nods. I leave Tyler to his new room. I get outside and lock it because I don't want Valentina near him and I don't want him running loose. I drop the key into my leather boot and then go downstairs and into the kitchen , I'm starving.

 I open the big swinging kithcen door to find our chef just about to leave when "Pier? Do you mind making me some ribs to eat please?" Pier turns around and smiles at me.

I'm the only one besides my Father who calls him by his name, everybody else calls him hey you or cheffy. I think it's demeaning. Pier says "For you princessa anything." He says in his french accent.

 I smile at him and take a seat at the big wooden counter top our island in the middle of the kitchen. I wait maybe fifteen minutes and Pier brings me a huge plate of my favorites. Ribs, mashed potatoes and a brownie. And to top it all of he made me some lemonade. I smile at the plate of food ear to ear. I say "Thank you Pier, You may leave if you wish." He bows to me, I really hate that.

I get it I'm a princess and all but I don't want you people bowing to me I'm no better than you are. Pier bows and leaves me to devour my feast in peace well almost peace.

"Ewe how can you eat that shit." I hear a girl say.

 I turn my head the slightest bit to see Valentina entering the kitchen. I ignore her comment and continue eating my ribs.

"So where'd you put that mouse?" She aks chomping on gum and twirling her hair.

 Have I mentioned how much I hate her? "It doesn't concern you so lay off." I glare at her.