Chapter 13

Harry's POV

We were all sitting on the couch like usual having a chat when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Liam.

"Hey Li" I said as I picked up the phone.

"hey haz just checking up on you guys, long time no talk" He replied. I was about to reply but then felt something touch my crotch. I looked to see Zayn rubbing my crotch; palming it in his hands, shit.

"O well t-THAT was uh n-nice of You LIAM!" I replied and groaned as Zayn was rubbing harder and Louis and Niall were laughing.

"FUCK ME HARDER!" Niall screamed as I shot daggers to him. Louis started laughing even more now.

"Um.. I think I should leave you be, talk to you later bye" Liam said before hanging up. I clicked my phone off and shot glares at the boys. As soon as they got my glances they all leapt up from the couch trying to escape but lucky I grabbed Zayn's foot who stumbled knocking down Louis who fell knocking down Niall.

"Revenge is a bitch" I said laughing as they all groaned in pain.

***

Today was me and Ni's last day with Louis and Zayn and to be honest I felt like crying. Who knew strangers can become so attached?

"Earth to harry" Zayn said waving his hands in front of me. I smiled before pulling him in a sloppy rough kiss.

"yuck, get a room" Niall said; eating some icecream as we pulled away.

"Have you two had sex cuz the way it seems you have" Louis asked us.

"No, but thanks for the idea" Zayn said pulling me in for another kiss. Niall and Louis groaned again before leaving Me and Zayn's room.

"Don't worry I was only kidding, we should save that for when were ready" Zayn whispered in my ear as we pulled away. I just nodded before cuddling with him. I had the perfect boyfriend

Niall's POV

Me and Lou went straight to our room leaving the two sex freaks alone. We went in bed and cuddled together.

"I'm really gonna miss you Ni, I love you" Louis said; kissing my forehead.

"Me to, I love you to Lou" i replied chuckling at my rhyming words. The room then fell with laughter and I noticed me and Lou were laughing at nothing.

"aha... why...are..we...laughing?" Louis asked through laughs. I just shrugged, I had the perfect boyfriend.

***

Louis's POV

This was the second time they were going away. Harry said goodbye to me by pulling me in a hug and Niall said goodbye to Zayn by pulling him in a hug.

"next time you guys should come to Cheshire" Harry said as he went to Zayn. Niall then came up to me with tears in his eyes.

"I'll miss you Lou" he whispered for the second time. I pulled him in for a kiss and he opened his mouth as soon as possible allowing me entrance. I darted my tongue in and we fought for dominance; me winning obviously.

"I'll miss you to Ni" I said back hugging my boyfriend. Harry then got in the car and so did Niall. Niall then rolled down the window waving a goodbye and putting it back up. Harry then drived off in a sweep, just like the first time. Me and Zayn just let tears run down our cheeks before we returned back to my house. Long distance relationships were harder then I thought.