Chapter 25

Niall's POV

Things did get heated, because the night was magical.

***

"WOAH!" I heard someone say from the door. I woke up; startled and fell off the bed with a warm light blanket covered around my naked body. I groaned in pain; rolling over on my belly.

"what are you two doing?" I heard a tired Louis say.

"we just came to tell you guys some important news, but uhh...we'll tell you later, come on Z" I heard Harry say before the door closed.

"NI, you okay?" Louis asked.

"I'm just fine" I mumbled because my face was in the carpet. Louis then chuckled.

"Look Ni...I'm not really sure where were at right now" Louis said. I then got up from my position and sat up.

"Me either..but I do want you to know that I love you with all my heart" I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Then it settled, I'm breaking up with Jack because I want you back in my arms" Louis said as he helped me off the floor. I blushed and he kissed me on the cheek before making his way to the bathroom.

*** Once me and Louis were done getting ready, we went downstairs to see Harry and Zayn eating waffles. I licked my lips in hunger before grabbing 5.

"so, what was the news you were trying to tell us?" Louis asked as he grabbed a plate of waffles for himself.

"Oh yeah, well we got a call from the head mistress and were getting a two week break of UNI for some strange reason, it's not only happening here but it's happening around England so I planned that were going to spend our time at a fun resort I found in London. Liam will be also joining us with his girlfriend Danielle. We leave tomorrow night" Harry pronounced before taking a huge bite of his waffle.

"YEA! awesome! Liam is coming WOO!" I screamed. Everyone gave me weird glances before they started laughing. I felt a beep in my pocket and pulled out my phone.

"Hey Ni, did you hear the news? what are you guys doing? I was hoping we could hang out alot during the time off - Justxx".

"Hey, Yea i did, umm I am so sorry but I can't were going to a resort in London I'm sorry :( -Nixx"

"That's okay, maybe another time, talk to you later - Justxx"

"Bye - Nixx"

"Ni, who are you texting? Harry asked.

"Oh it's justin, he wanted to know if I wanted to hang out during the break but I told him I can't cuz the resort" I explained.

"I never liked that kid" I heard Louis mumble.

"why Lou, what has he done to you?" Zayn asked.

"I dont know... I just feel a weird scary vibe with him, it's like I've met him before in a bad way" Louis said.

'speaking of which, why the heck were you two in bed naked together? I thought you had Jack Lou" Zayn asked. Louis sighed before telling them the whole story and how were not aloud to tell anyone.

'That son of a b-" Harry said but was cut off by a knock at the door.

Louis' POV

I knew who it was, it was Jack. This is it, this is where I have to end it. I got up and walked over to the door; opening it to be met with Jack.

"Hey babe" He said before he tried grabbing my body but I pushed him back.

"No, i'm sick of you controlling my life Jack, were done" I said as I faced the floor.

:"WHAT!? Fine, looks like your little leprechaun of yours will be getting hurt" Jack said as he crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

"not with us here, if you dare put a hand on him" Zayn said as he came out with a mad Harry behind me. Jack eye's widened and he gasped.

"this isen't over" He pointed before he walked out of the house. Niall then came out and he ran up to me; giving me a huge hug and then a kiss.

"yuck get a room" Harry said. I chuckled and for once in my life, I couldn't stop smiling.

Third Person's POV

Happy things always come to an end...but wll they go back?

*** Louis' POV

Right now we were on the plane to London. Me and Zayn haven't met Liam before, but from Niall and Harry we was a very nice daddy person meaning he was strict but the person you can ever meet.

"People landing in London please get ready for take off" we heard a voice say. We then put back our seat belt and slowly landed. We got our stuff and got out of the plane. We made our way in the airport and went out to find a taxi. We told him the adress and he drove to the resort.

Harry payed the taxi driver and we made our way in to the main desk.

"Hi, name please" A women said.

"Harry Styles" Harry said. The women typed his name and nodded before handing us a room key.

"enjoy your stay" She said before giving us a smile. We smiled back and took our stuff heading to our room. We entered the room and looked around to see the room a nice view of the water, a amazing looking kitchen, huge living room and 3 master beautiful bedrooms. Oh 4 huge bathrooms.

"wow" Niall whispered. We all chose a room to share; leaving one for Liam and his girlfriend. They haven't arrived yet so we had to wait for them. Me and Ni started to unpack our stuff; admiring our surroundings.

( that's the living room hehe :P )

By the time we all finished, a knock came to the door when we were all sitting in the living room.

"I'll get it" Harry said before he went to the door. He opened it and there we saw a boy with curls ( not as curly as Harry's ) with chocolate puppy cute eyes holding hands with a gorgeous girl with brown wavy hair and tan skin.

"LIAM!" Harry shouted before he envolved Liam in a hug. Liam chuckled as he hugged Harry back.

"LIAM!" Niall screamed before he tackled Liam in a hug also after Harry pulled away.

"You must be Danielle, nice to meet you" Harry said before he hugged Danielle. Man this boy likes hugs.

"yea but you can call me Dani" She giggled. Niall then hugged her and Me and Zayn sat on the couch awkwardly.

"Oh! Liam and Dani meet Zayn my boyfriend and Louis, Niall's boyfriend" Harry said as he pointed to each of us. Me and Zayn waved and Liam waved back sending us a smile.

"we should get off to bed, it's late" Liam said. Harry then groaned and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"You see what I mean? Him and his daddy ways" harry said before he rolled his eyes. He then grabbed Zayn and went to his room and Liam and Dani waved bye before going to their room. Me and Niall shared glances before going to our rooms, stripping down to our boxers and snuggling under the covers.

*** Niall's POV

We all woke up, took showers and ate breakfast. We all then started a conversation and to be honest I was bored to death.

"I'm soooo bored" I whined. Louis chuckled before he pulled me in a sweet hug and I heard Dani "aww".

"Lets goo swimming!" harry announced and we all cheered in agreement. We all got changed in our swim trunks and dani got changed into her bathing suit.

We made our way out when I forgot to bring sunscreen.

"guy's I'll catch up with you, I gotta get some sun screen" I announced before running back. When I made it to our door I gasped in shock. Standing right there, was Justin.