Chapter 20

Jack's POV :O :o

Nothing. Nothing was working. Killing didn't work, seduction didn't, what the fuck was I supossed to do just to get a damn guy I can't get out of my mind? Look's like there is only one choice left, this has to end everything. If I couldn't get him, then no one can.

No one's POV

The four boys were in their house after coming back late from their classes when they started chugging down beer. Now drunk, they decided to play a game of truth or dare.

"Ni, I-I Dare you to lick my foot" Drunk Zayn giggled. Niall then licked his foot and laughed acting like it was nothing.

"H-Haz, I dare you to show us your arse" Niall said as he took a wiggigly seat on the carpet. Harry then stood up before pulling his pants down; revealing his arse, making the 3 boys laugh.

""L-Louis, I dare you to snog Niall" Harry said as he pulled his pants back up. Louis then pulled Niall in for a snog, but after about 5 minutes they still weren't parting.

"Ok enough" Zayn slurred. The couple still continued to kiss, enjoying every minute of it.

"ugh gross get a room" Harry mumbled.

The couple then stood up and made their way to Niall's bedroom. Louis pushed Niall against the wall; lifting him up so Niall's legs were wrapped around his waist. Louis trailed kisses down Niall's neck and collar before meeting his lips. Louis then carried Niall to the bed; not breaking the kiss and the magic happened from there on.... (SORRY, not good at explaining sex scenes!)

*** Niall's POV

I woke up with my head bounding and for some reason my arse killing me. Thank goodness today was the day off. I groaned and sat up to see I was naked. My eyes widended and I looked to my side to see Louis sound asleep, also naked. What happened last night? I left Louis to sleep and made my way to the bathroom. I took a shower and some pain killers before coming back to my room to see a groaning naked Louis holding his head.

"Hey lou, I brought you some pain killers" I said as I slipped the water and pills infront of him.

"Thanks, what happened last night?" He asked before taking the pills.

"I-I uh, I think we had sex" I mumbled. He chuckled before making his way to the bathroom also. I got dressed and made my way downstairs to see Zayn and Harry having breakfast.

"Have fun last night" Zayn asked as he wiggled his eye brows.

"shut it" I chuckled.

"Ni, I never knew you were a screamer" harry joked. I smacked his arm playfully before grabbing a plate for myself.

Louis' POV

Oh shit. I forgot that I had to get a book from the libray in the Uni from class. I made my way downstairs to see my 2 best mates and lover eating breakfast.

"hey guys, I'll be right back I just gotta go pick up something for my class tomorrow" I said before waving bye. I made my way out; finding the library.

When I wondered the halls, I turned a corner to see Jack yet again standing in front of me.

"Hey, I know we got out on the wrong start but I would really like to start over, I'm truly sorry" jack said. Was he lieing?

"it's ok" I mumbled. I decided to forgive and forget for just this once.

"thanks, hey can you follow me I have something to give you" Jack said before walking down the hall. I decided to follow and we ended up in the janitor's closet.

"Um why are we here?" I asked in confusion.

"Here, try this, they said it's a really healthy drink that relieves diseases, If you like it you can take the whole pack for everyone at your house" Jack said as he handed me a small cup of some green juice; taking some himself. I shrugged before chugging the drink down. Once I put the cup down, everything started going dizzy like. I tried to get my sight but it just wouldn't come. Then everything got blurry and I didn't know anything that was happening around me.

Niall's POV

It's been an hour and Lou is still not back. Right now me, Haz and Zayn are satted on the couch watching spongebob. I heard a beep and notcied I got a text.

Is this your so called boyfriend? -Anonomyous

There was then a video of Louis having sex with... JACK?! I gasped in shock and Harry and Zayn looked at me in confusion. I felt tears prick at my eyes and Harry and Zayn looked at my phone, also gasping. Louis seemed like he was enjoying what he was doing, and he looked fully awake also. How could he do this to me? What was happening? I threw my phone on the couch before running to my room and packing my stuff. I think I needed a break, too much things were happening.