8-Hanging out (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Um...Two (your favorite flavor) ice cream please" I just stand there waiting for him to give me the ice cream. I turn around to see what was wonwoo doing but it turns out he's not there. My jaws drop. I know he is trying to tease me again.

"Aish... That pabo!" I muttered but someone disturb me.

"Miss. Miss? Your ice cream" he lean out the ice cream and I take it. I gave him the ten bucks and he give me the change. I go where wonwoo stand before he left me and ate my ice cream.

I start to get bored so I go infront of the necklace store. I look at the display and my eyes start to sparkle to look at the beautiful two heart shape necklace. But when I look at the price, I froze. I don't have money like that.

I look away and play with my cap. I was still holding his ice cream and it was kinda yummy when i stare at it so I lick it a bit. Suddenly, someone warp his/her arm on my neck. I took a glance and wonwoo was there resting his chin on my shoulder. He reveal something on his hand and it was the necklace I wanted. I gasped and he put it on my neck.

"Oppa, where have you been?" I pout.

"Aren't you feel happy about it?" He tilt his head which making him look so cute.

"I'm totally happy. Oh btw here's your ice cream. I lick it a little though because you are so late" he take the ice cream from me and smile.

"The ice cream will be much more tastier than before" he said and I smile back at him.

>>Times Passes>>

It was night and I'm really tired. Wonwoo and I walked home together. Wonwoo carry many shopping bags because he wanted  to and didn't wanted to make me do all the works bacuse he said thag was 'man's jobs'. I kinda roll my eyes about that

"Jagiya, can I sleep on your house tonight?"  He asked.

"I don't know. If mingyu Oppa allowed it then it will be the same as me" I smile cheekily at him.

We arrived infront of my house and I get in by unlocking the door. It seem that mingyu are sleeping right now.

"Hyejin-ah, is that you?" He shouted from upstairs.

"Ne!" I ran upstairs and ask him about wonwoo.

Wonwoo's Pov

I put all the stuff near the sofa and  I lying on the sofa to rest myself up. "Huh... I'm tired. But I have an idea if she let's me sleep here" I talk to myself.

"Wonwoo. Mingyu said 'whatever you wanted'. So you can sleep here at the couch" she said it happily and make her arm raised to the air. She must be so happy though

"But I want to sleep at your room on your bed with you, jagi" I put both of my hand on her shoulder.

"I'm the boss in this house with mingyu. So I order you to sleep here" she make me do something but I ignore her.

"Anya" I yawn and run upstairs to her room and jump on the bed. She followed me and crossed her hand.

"Yah, it's not gonna fit the two of us. If you want to sleep on my room, just sleep on the floor dude. So get off" she insulted me and tried to pull me off the bed.

"Make me" I cuddle her pillow and close my eyes.

"Fine. You can sleep there and I just gonna sleep on the couch!" she yelled at me and tried to go away but I pulled her to the bed and she land on top of me.

"Don't go anywhere. Sleep with me" I embrace her and her face was red like her lips. Our face were in a few centimetres and I peck her lips slowly. She stood up and cover her face.

"Arraso, arraso. Just help me with the stuff we bought to this room" she muttered and I chuckle. I bring all the thing to her room and wash my faces.

I jump on her bed again. It was on the corner. She take a quick shower and I play with my phone. She went out from the bathroom and start lying  beside me.

"Man! This is so uncomfortable" she complaint and I giggle. I close my phone and faced her. I stare at her and she stare back.  I look at her beautiful (your eyes color) eyes, it was so marvelous.

"Hyejin-ah. Make me sleep" I start to speak.

"How?"

"Kiss me"

_________________
Sorry for the late update! So sorry! Mianhae! I remind me of IKON songs, Mianhae. I really work hard to do this. And I keep feel sleepy everyday and everynight. I hope you would  like my stories.  Now I'm so sleepy. I really really hate schools!. I'm just 13 but why it must be hardworking? Okay enough talking. Annyeong !

Will hyejin kiss him?