~Chapter 42~

~Chapter 42~

•Lisa's POV•

I slowly started waking up to everyone screaming and Aaron trying to quiet them down.

"Guys Lisa is still asleep be quiet" I heard Aaron say as I snuggled in closer to him on the couch

I eventually just woke up.

"What smells good" I asked Aaron as I sat up and leaned against him

"Cameron, Nash and Ariel are making waffles, pancakes, bacon *any other breakfast foods*"

"Yum" I replied

*after they were done cooking*

Once they were done cooking and we all got our food and scattered around the living room we just got on Netflix and watched some movies.

*skip eating and watching some movies*

Once we were done we got ready and decided to go get frozen yogurt.

*skip getting ready*
*outfit above*

Once I was done getting ready I got into a car with Aaron, Kaitlyn, and Jack Johnson.

Kaitlyn and him have been hanging out a lot I feel like they have a thing going on, but they won't say anything.

*skip drive*

Once we got to the frozen yogurt place we were heading in and we passes a group of fans, there was like 5 girls, one went to Cameron, Another went to Nash, the other went to Carter, the fourth one went to Gilinksy, and the last one came up to Aaron they all said they wanted a group photo, but before the girl went to Aaron she came to me and said "listen here Aaron is mine and will always be mine he doesn't want some skanky ass bitch who cuts and try's to kill herself, just stop trying to get the guys to like you cause they never will" after she finished she pushed me on the ground and started kicking me then all her friends joined in.

"Get off of her" I heard some of the guys say as they pulled them off of me.

"Lisa are you okay?" Aaron asked as he picked me up bridal style

"No I'm not, I'm sick of all the hate I'm sick of everyone going after me I can't take it anymore."

"Lisa please don't say that I'm here and I'm going to help you"

"Aaron stop I know you guys don't care you're just saying that cause you have to"

"No Lisa I mean it and I do care, I love you" Aaron said as he kissed me passionately

"I love you too"

"Now lets go get some frozen yogurt" Aaron said as we started walking towards the door to the frozen yogurt place.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I know it's short but I needed to update so here you go I hope you guys enjoy😆 I love you all❤️~ Lisa