~Chapter 23~

I started waking up a little after I heard Tyler start snoring, ahh he's so cute.

"Tyler wakey wakey"

After abut five minutes of attempting to wake him up it didn't work so I decided that I would go down and make some pancakes, bacon, and eggs for him.

So I got up and headed down stairs.  Once I got down stairs I went ahead and fed coco first then time to start making breakfast.

*skipping her making the pancakes and eggs*

I was in the process of making the bacon when all of a sudden I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Goodmorning beautiful, what are you doing?" Tyler said to me

"I was gonna make breakfast for you since you made it for me a few days ago" I said pretending to be sad

"Okay now move out of the way and I'll finish" he said to me attempting to move me out of the way

"No we'll make it together" I said to him

"That sounds perfect" he replied

*skipping them making the rest of breakfast and some orange juice*

"So how'd you sleep my princess" Tyler asked me as we sat down at the table

When ever he called me princess it reminded me of Aaron...

"Good I guess I'm still in a lot of pain so it was hard to get comfy"

"In sorry princess, once were done eating head to the living room and I'll clean up and you wait for me then we'll build a fort and cuddle and watch movies"

*skip them eating*

"I got all the stuff" Tyler said as we walked into the room

"Perfect" I replied

*skip them building the fort*

"So princess I was thinking that how about we switch you to homeschooling then that way you can spend all day with me and you don't have to see the guys"

L- "Tyler you don't have to do that"

T- "Not I want to and I am"

L- "I love you"

T- "I love you more"

*after about an hour of just talking and laughing*

•Doorbell•

L- "I wonder who that is?"

T- "I'll go see"

•Tyler's POV•

When I opened the door it was Lisa's parents.

LM- Lisa's mom// LD- Lisa's dad

LM- "TYLER oh I've heard so much about you"

LD- "so this is the guy my daughter says is so wonderful, it's very nice to meet you"

•Lisa's POV•

I kept trying to listen to hear who it was then I heard a guy's voice and I knew who it was it was my dad so I got out of the fort and gave him a big hug along with my mom

*after hanging out with her parents for about 5 hours*

LM- "okay so Lisa we have to go back on a business trip but this one is for a year. I'm so sorry"

*after some tears and some hugs they left once again*

T- "hey Lisa remember you start online schooling tomorrow"

L- "I know I'm excited"

L- "hey Tyler do you think I sing good enough to start a YouTube channel?"

T- "ABSOLUTELY, you're amazing and perfect"

L- "okay I'll start tomorrow on that as well"

T- "goodnight princess, I love you"

"I love you tooo" i said as I slowly drifted off to sleep"