~Chapter 6~

•Lisa's POV•

Yay schools finally over so time but now time to go to Nash's, I don't really want to but.. "Hey slut slow down" of course it was Nash. After he caught up we started heading to his car I decided to sit in the back cause I didn't want to have to be closer to him, "you can sit in the front seat" he said.. "I-I-I'm good" I stuttered out he probably knows I'm scared.

As we pulled into his driveway I noticed there was no other cars so that means we're probably gonna be alone.. Great. Once I stopped I just got out and stood until he passed by me to head to the front door.

Once we got in he said that we were gonna work in his room. I really hope he isn't plan... "Do you want something to drink?" He asked interrupting my thoughts" , "water please" I replied..

We then headed upstairs and we were discussing about the project and about how he would play guitar and I would sing, "what song should we do" I asked "doesn't matter you're the one singing not me"-Nash, "Okay how about Famous (By Kelleigh Bannen)" I asked, " okay well let's start"-Nash

You swept me off my feet from the moment I met you, Thought I was so lucky baby I let you into my heart, into my heart
When you started messing 'round boy I was blind sighted
Never saw the real you
You were just hiding your lies in the dark
But now I see who you are

Boy I'm gonna stop
Before you get a chance to break another heart

I'm gonna make you famous tell 'em all about you, gonna all know what your name is all over this town - I'm gonna make you famous tell 'em all the whole truth
Don't you know what goes around comes around....
(I'm not gonna type it all)

"Okay well we present in two days, and we sound pretty good so looks like we don't have to do this anymore"-Nash (It's Monday and they present on Wednesday)
"Okay I'm gonna leave" I said as I started to get up "NO I mean we can practice for a few more minutes"-Nash

•Texts between Nash and Taylor•

N- Okay we just finished so hurry and get over here

T- Okay we're on our way

•Lisa's POV•

Nash told me to keep working and to go over the song while he was texting, I really hope he's not planning something, "Get up were going down stairs"-Nash "O-Okay"-I replied

And of course as we walked down the stairs there stood Taylor and the rest of the guys.. "Carter and Johnson hold her"-Taylor said as he came over and started his part, he punched me in the gut a couple of time then in the face.. Then came Cameron he punched me in the face a couple of times then once in the gut.. Then came Nash he just punched me in the face then slapped me.. Then came Gilinsky he did that same as Cameron.. Then Shawn he just slapped me and called me a bitch, then came Aaron he just called me a bitch and worthless. Then came Matt he just punched me in the gut..
Then as I thought it was over Taylor said "drop her so we can finish" then Carter and Johnson dropped me as Taylor came over and repeatedly kicked me in the face, arms, legs, gut, then he got in my face and said "you are honestly the biggest worthless bitch ever, and you deserve everything that happens to you."

Taylor them told Matt and Gilinksy to get me so they did then they took me outside and then walked down to my house and threw me in my front yard and walked away laughing...