Epilogue

When Harry enters the bleached white room, everything is silent. Louis lays on the bed on a his back, his dull blue eyes staring up at the white ceiling. Harry timidly steps forward, his boot making a soft clicking sound around the square room. Louis doesn't even flinch.

"Ba-"

"Don't," Louis interrupts coldly. His head falls back further against the pillow and his eyes close.

"I..." Harry voice cracks as his eyes well up with tears. He quickly strides across the room amd sits on a chair next to the bed. The red, bruising mark on Louis' cheek is more visible now and Harry has to force himself to look away. "Louis, we have to get through this. Its hard for both of us. -"

"Don't pull that bullshit with me!" Louis spits.

"We need to get through this together. - "

"I really need you to leave," Louis says lowly. He knows this isn't the smartest option ever, but he's so hurt, like a hole is punched through his heart.

Harry visibly deflates. He gets it, though. He did something that was exactly what he told Louis, and himself, that he'd never ever ever do.

He nods slowly and stands up, leaning over to peck a kiss onto Louis' lips. Louis ducks down just as he's about to make contact. His lips hit the boys forehead. He lingers softly, obviously hurt. A small tear falls down his cheek and he's gone.

Louis wipes the tear from his forehead and the other from his cheek before grabbing his phone and typing out a message to Zayn.

--------

"What happened?" Niall asks softly as he sits down next to Harry on the couch, handing him a glass of Scotch while he has his milk. Harry takes his head from his hands just long enough to down the glass in one gulp. Niall's eyes grow to the size of saucers as he pours him another glass. Harry goes to reach for it, but is stopped from a hand on his knee. "Don't go crazy. Tell me what happened. Then you get the drink."

Harry rolls his eyes. He runs his hands down his face as he mutters, "He lost it."

"What?" Niall asks quietly, impending doom hanging over his hand and growing in the pit of his belly. He knows.

"Louis. He um...lost the babies. I fucked up real bad, Ni," he tucks his head in Niall's shoulder.

"Tell me everything," Niall demands.

--------

"What happened?" Zayn asked the moment he walked into the room. "What are you doing?"

Louis is standing up by the bedside table, his hand on his head. "I-I was...um...I don't know," he slurs.

Zayn rushes over and grabs him around his waist. "Lay down. I'll call a nurse."

"N-no, i'm fine," Louis insists.

"What happened to your eye?" Zayn gasps.

"Harry," Louis says quietly.

"Harry?!" Zayn exclaims. "Why?"

Louis hums. "He was mad about work. I don't know what happened."

Zayn is about to comment when Louis tries to walk, resulting in his knees buckling and him almost falling. Zayn grips his waist tighter as they fall together, Louis' hands going straight to the older mans chest as they fall onto the bed, Zayn underneath.

Harry had just happened to walk in on that second. After discussing things with Niall, they decided he should go back to the hospital and comfort his husband. Right as he walks in though, Louis in on Zayn's chest, his hair falling down to cover their lips, which were admittedly touching.

"What the Hell?!" Harry screams, storming over to rip Louis from the oldest man. Louis squeaks in fright as he's thrown to the ground. "I can't believe you!' Harry screams at Zayn. "You tell me you don't like him that way too many times then you go and do this shit?!"

"Harry, its not like - " Louis tries to intervene.

"Don't you dare tell me it wasn't like that!" Harry whirls around to yell at his small husband. "I should've known not to get involved with you! I should've known the moment your ass of a father walked out of that house. I should've known being in an auction house would change you! I should've known the second you submitted yourself to me while you were Zayn's Submissive that you were a little whore! I should've known you can't change! Once a whore, always a whore! Just make a decision already! Zayn or me? I'll make it for you, huh? Go the fuck with Zayn and don't bother coming home. I bet those bastard children you were holding anyway were his. How long have you two been fucking around behind my back?!"

"We haven't - "

"Shut up!" Harry snaps at Zayn. He then turns back to Louis. "Well, I guess I am one to talk. I can't tell you how many times I've been buried deep inside that little Irish Sub while you thought I was at work. Too many times to count."

Louis' eyes well up with tears. "Niall?! You've been with Niall?!"

"Yeah. Every time I got fed up or annoyed your fake-ass innocent act, I ran over to him and got what I wanted. You should've seen the way he spread his legs for me. The way he moaned my name as I pounded into him nice and good. He was better than you could ever be!" Harry yelled.

Louis shakily, slapping Harry right across the face, his claws extended. His blue blaze with fury as he spits, "Well I knew I shouldn't have wasted any breath on you. You were so quick to fuck me after I watched Niall blow you in your office. You were so quick to promise me all those empty lies about how you'd never hurt and you'd never let us end up let my parents. Oh well, I guess you're just like you're father, an ignorant ass who won't even listen to the whole truth. So I don't care. I shouldn't be with you anyway. You inconsiderate prick!"

Harry growls at Louis, "Don't bother coming home!"

"I wouldnt dare," Louis threatens. "And by the way, all the times you were fucking Niall, I was letting Zayn have his way with me. You should've seen how quick I came for him. How quick I could make him cum. How I moaned his name as he buried his thick cock in my ass. So Oops. Looks like we're both in fault."

"Whore," Harry snaps.

"I've been called worse," Louis rolls his eyes.

Harry storms out of the room, leaving Louis to fall into Zayn's arms, crying hysterically.

And...it is done. The Difference Between Light and Dark is up. Check it out.

•M•