Chapter Nine

"I wanna go home," Louis whines, sticking out his tongue at his Dominant.

Harry sighs, brushing the hair from his young husbands face. "I know, sweetheart, but you're still not totally with it. You just woke up. And the nurse said they have to keep you for another couple of days, my sweetheart."

Louis whines, swatting at the Doms hand nimbly. He grumbles under his breath, but doesn't protest, just crossing his arms and pouting, blinking his blue eyes.

Harry presses a gentle kiss to the Nekos forehead, holding his freezing hand, trying to warm it in his own large ones, until they hear a soft knock on the door. The eldest glances at his Submissive, who has fallen fast asleep. He's been slumbering on and off since he woke up an hour or so ago.

A few moments later, two men and six sleepy kids wander in. Zayn is carrying the carrier with one hand, Jax and Jet sound asleep inside, with Kyle in his other hand, the youngest napping with his head buried in his father's shoulder. Niall has Annalise on one hip, and his twin girls in the triplet carrier by his side.

Harry reaches up for Annalise while Zayn sets the carrier down and sits with Kyle in his lap. Niall positions the girls next to their father and joins Harry by the bed after kissing his lover.

"How is he?" Niall whispers, sitting on the bed and crossing his legs Indian style to cradle his tummy.

Harry shrugs sadly, murmuring, "He's still quite out of it from the anesthetic. I don't know how he'll react when he finds out what's been happening?"

Niall frowns deeply, glancing at his friend, who's asleep with his arms curled around his belly. "What's been happening?"

Harry sighs, filling Niall in quietly, to not wake his friend. "Oh my poor baby," Niall whispers, pushing some fringe from his best friends forehead. "He shouldn't have to go through this. He's been through enough."

Harry swallows. "Agreed."

"Is there anyway to stop it? Like, will it just stop on its own?"

"I told you all I know, I swear it," Harry whispers, gazing at his love. "This is all my fault..."

"How...?" Niall murmurs, staring at his former Dominant.

"I...I got him pregnant too close together. I knew that when he got pregnant again not many months after Jax and Jet were born we'd have problems, but not...this severe or long term."

"This is in no way your fault, sir. Who can blame you for wanting to have fun with Lou? He was finally, legally, yours, so I don't see how you could've known it would've happened this way."

Harry smiles, unconvinced, but smiles all-the-same. He reaches forward, placing a hand on Niall's knee. "You're so sweet, Niall. Now take care of your Dominant." He nods to his long-term friend, who's asleep on the chair with Kyle in his arms. Niall chuckles.

He strolls over, taking the toddler and settling him next to his sisters. He grabs a spare blanket from the edge of Lou's bed and smiles, covering up his Dom and giving him a peck on the cheek. 

He smiles at his former Dominant, slipping behind his young friend and wrapping his arms around the kittens feminine waist and snuggling into his back. He peeks at Harry over Louis' shoulder.

"He's so cold," he murmurs, coddling his fellow Neko.

Harry smiles, ducking under the I.V. and sliding under the blanket at Louis' front, hugging him. Louis curls into him, smiling in his sleep.

This is short and stupid but DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Yay!!!

·M·