Chapter Twenty Nine

This chapter and the next chapter will probably be short because the next chapter is the epilogue and then THE NEXT STORY WHOOOOOOOOO

Also Harry recently went grocery shopping- WHAT?!?!?!!?!!? And its like every single magazine has that plastered on it and I'm like I went grocery shopping yesterday and I don't see that on People fucking Magazine. Calm your shit. He got food. He is human. He eats food. Like you. Like me - maybe haha. It's not a foreign ass concept.

OK enjoy the chapter and the DRAMA

There are some stupid-ass people out there. Some rude as fuck, stupid-ass people out there. Some homophobic, rude as fuck, stupid-ass people out there.

In between two meetings, while Harry was having some down time in his office, Louis called him because he was bored because all the kids were asleep and he wasn't tired and didn't feel like taking a nap. He had no idea what would happen after he dialed Harry's number on his phone. Neither did Harry.

They didn't speak for long before the secretary, or Bitch #2, in Louis' book, called Harry about his next client. While they were saying their goodbyes and 'i love you's, a rather large man walked inside. His buff arms hung by his sides, covered with tattoos, and his gray T-shirt was stretched to the max over his broad chest. Harry was suddenly glad that he had rolled up his shirt sleeves and reveal all his tattoos, as well.

He said his last goodbye to Louis before hanging up and standing to shake the mans hand and invite him to sit.

"Sorry about that," Harry apologized as he searched through his drawer for the file on this man. Justin Best was his name. He was filing a missing persons report on his girlfriend, who happened to be twenty years younger than he is. Harry's read enough books about abuse to render this suspicious, but he's always told everyone not to judge a book by its cover. Even he looks threatening some times, but if you asked anyone he knew, or anyone who knew him, they'd laugh and tell you you're looking at the wrong guy. "That was just my husband. He likes to talk."

The man raises his bushy eyebrows and clears his throat. "Husband?" His gravelly voice speaks, obvious to his prior years of smoking too many cigarettes.

Harry nods and pushes and stray hair from his face when he finds the file, setting it on the desk in front of him. He had no idea how much he would regret putting out that, what should be, nonchalant piece of information. For the next two and a half hours, he had to endure little comments that the man, Justin, dropped that were barely loud enough for him to hear, but just loud enough so that Justin knew that he heard.

He would tense a bit every time the large, bald man would mutter something along the lines the lines of "fucking pussy" or "fag" (a/n I hate myself so much) .

When he did mumble something that sounded like "cock sucking bitch", Harry finally did speak up.

"At least I'm man enough to admit it," he says nonchalantly, reading over the end of the file.

Justin scoffs. "Excuse me?"

"Are we gonna have a problem?" Harry asks, setting his pen down. "'Cause if you have a problem with me enjoying it when I stick my dick up my lovers ass, you can feel free to take your ass out the door because even if you weren't a bastard, I wouldn't take your fucking case because we both know you hit your girlfriend so much because you knew she was going to leave your pathetic ass, that she left you and you're trying to act like the good guy. So either you can show youself out of my fucking office right fucking now or wait until this meeting is over so I can walk you down to the elevator and we can shake hands and act all buddy-buddy while on the inside, I'm bashing your fucking skull into the metal door."

By the time Harry is done with his speech, the man has his mouth hanging wide open. "No one ever talks to me like that and gets away with it."

"Well, in that case, the door is over there. Have a great day, Mr. Best," Harry smiles.

The man grumbles all the way to the door, which he slams upon leaving. Harry growls deep in his throat and quickly types out a text to Louis, demanding him to be on the bed on his hands and knees naked when he gets home.

Louis is in the shower, so he does not hear such request. He washes his hair quickly and his body, shaves and then steps out, drying himself. He folds the towel over his tail and rigorously moves his hands back and forth to dry it to his standards. He does the same with each ear and his hair before shrugging on one of Harry's large black T-shirts and his black lace boy shorts. The kittens are not awake and won't be for quite a while since they usually take really long naps, so he takes the liberty to wear whatever the fuck he wants around the house.

He quietly pads into his room and buries himself in Harry's side of the bed, ducking his head under the covers to surround himself in all things Harry. He smiles to himself and rubs his tiny bump,curling into the smallest ball he possibly can. He can't wait until Harry gets home and they can cuddle and kiss and watch movies and he can surround himself in actual Harry, not just the sheets and blankets they slept in together last night, which also have a hint of his own milky smell. And a hint of his Dominants arousal, which makes his smile impossibly wide.

He faintly hears the click of the door and shoots up out of bed, running quickly, but safely, to greet his husband. The moment Harry hears his footsteps, he whirls around, his eyes blazing.

"What are you doing?" He growls, his blazing eyes stopping Louis in his tracks, his eyes wide and mouth agape, ready to greet the man but too scared to now.

"Uh uh I...I was coming t-t-to greet you?" It comes out more like a question then a statement.

"I thought I made it clear in my message that you were to be on the bed when I returned," Harry growled. Louis took a step back.

"I uh I didn't check uh - "

"Dont fucking talk back to me!"

"I wasn't - "

"Stop!"

"Look!" Louis screamed. "Just 'cause you had a bad day or something, doesn't give you the right to come back here and be pissy with me!" He crossed his arms over his chest. "I just wanted you to come home so we could snuggle under the blankets and maybe I could do something for you, but if you're gonna be a b-b-bitch then maybe you should just go back to the office!" Both their jaws drop at his unexpectedly harsh words. Louis gasps at Harry's stone cold eyes as he storms toward his Sub. "No. No. No. I'm sorry. I didn't mean - "

He doesn't have time to finish his rushed apology. A loud smack echoes around the foyer. Louis screeches, his hand covering his red cheek. The force knocks him over. He screams loudly as his abdomen slams into the small wooden table. He falls the other way, crying loudly.

Harry's eyes are incredibly wide as he crouches down, reaching out, horror written across his features. Louis whimpers and scrambles back, a sharp pain making him stop.

Harry hit him. His Daddy just slapped him. Put his hands on him aggressively. He just...he hurt him. He promised so many times, after he was abused by his mother and father, after the auction house, after Zayn hit him or raped him, that he would never - never ever - hit him.

And he did.

A stabbing pain pulls Louis from his horrified thoughts, thoughts he thought he'd never have, in his abdomen. He gasps loudly, reaching down shakily.

A loud scream of terror rips through his throat as he pulls his hand up, seeing his fingers coated in blood, before he passes out and everything goes black.

Ooooooh Harrah!!

•M•