Hate

Ok so this isnt an update. I was going to and might later on tonight but im just going to rant. Im sorry if you dont like this. Feel free to ignore this.

I have heard a lot of people getting hate about their stories. Thank God, i havent, i probably just jinxed myself, but thank yall so much for not and for supporting me. I cannot thank you enough.

But one of my favorite authors HarrysBunnyBoo just updated about how shes gotten so much hate that shes deleting her story, Asylum. Its one of my absolute favorite stories and i was devastated to hear that shes been getting hate because her story is close to Psychotic, which i didnt pick up at all. I absolutely love the story and felt so so so so terrible when she updated that she'll be deleting it.

I love all her works and I just cant fathom what sort of hateful things those inconsiderate assholes have told her to drive her to do this. It mustve been terrible. I cant even imagine what shes going through.

I was just so pissed off that i had to update this.

Thanks for believing in me and please, if you could, read her stories and help her out. It would mean a lot to me. She's an amazing author.

And also, Happy Birthday to the beautiful little ball of sunshine that is Louis Tomlinson. He has made my life have purpose. I love him and care for him and I hope he got some great Birthday sex from his Daddy (*cough* Harry thats your cue *cough*). Love you, my little baby, beautiful, handsome, hot, sweet, kind, funny, sunny hedgehog!!!

And Merry Christmas!!

#NohateforHarrysBunnyBoo

·M·