Chapter Twenty

Crying. All anyone can hear is crying. The shrill, loud wails of the baby in the back seat. The faint cry of a woman who witnessed the accident. The cry of the passenger in the truck, holding onto her daughter, who was driving, but is standing up fine, just shaken up.

But the most jaw dropping, heart wrenching cry is of the young teenager in the passenger seat of the black SUV, his hands firmly clasped around his stomach as he gets sick on the floorboard, his head pounding and the stench of blood causing his sensitive stomach to swirl. Pain shoots through his arm as his cries turn to wails of agony.

"Call Harry. I need Harry," Louis whimpers, wiping his mouth to rid of the foul taste.

A man comes to the window and quickly takes his crowbar, yanking open the door. He roughly grabs the sick Submissive, throwing him over his shoulder and tying his ankles together. Louis cries, squirming around until a shap pain hits his skull and everything goes black.

The blonde wipes blood from the large gash on his head, reaching out for his friend. Sirens pierce through the afternoon as the pair cry. He gasps. "Lou?"

Niall sees two men dressed in EMT outfits run up. "Help my child first. He needs help," he calls out. "M-my friend! He's gone! I don't know what happened! I woke up and he's gone!"

The men nod, one reaching through the broken glass window of the back seat to grab the wailing child to bring him to check for any injuries.

"Okay, sir, we're going to have to cut you out," the man tells Niall. The barely conscious Sub nods, mumbling a short, "Call Harry" before he passes out, slipping into a world of darkness.

--------

Harry paces furiously around the room, his hands deep in his curls as he fumes. Louis' in so much trouble. He hasn't texted in forty five - forty six now - minutes. That's sixteen minutes over! He's going to get it so hard when he gets back home -

The loud ringing of Harry's phone breaks him from his rant. He nearly dives for it on the nightstand, not bothering to even look at the caller ID before answering, he assumes its Louis.

"Louis William Styles! I swear to God, you are in so much trouble!" Harry yells.

"H-harry?" Niall sniffles timidly, interrupting him.

Harry's gaze hardens. "What the fuck do you want, Niall? This better be really important!"

Niall silently cries into the phone, cradling his baby as Dante silently feeds. He's sitting in the ambulance as an EMT accesses his wounds. Louis was taken to another ambulance and was taken away immediately, at least ten minutes before Niall's ambulance left.

"Someone shot us. I don't know what happened. We just left the shop and someone shot us and we crashed. And when I woke up Lou was gone. I don't know what happened," Niall cries.

Harry gasps, grabbing his keys and texting Zayn to watch the children, no excuses. "What? Niall, tell me exactly what happened."

"I just did! I don't know, but Louis' gone. Someone must've taken him!"

"Did you smell anything? When he was gone, did you smell anything weird?" Harry rushes, climbing into the car. Zayn texts him back a small 'ok'.

"I smelled that girl. I don't know her name! I met her at the grocery store. She smelled so weird. Then she was there again at the store we went to. She's so weird."

"What does she look like?"

"Blonde. Tall. Blue eyes. She's just creepy. Big smile. Lots of makeup. I don't know how else to describe - "

"I know her," Harry says, his tone clipped. "I'm meeting you at the hospital with the police."

Just as promised, Harry shows up not thirty seconds after Niall does, two tall, burly men dressed in uniform behind him. "Tell them everything," Harry says harshly, his eyes cold and adrenaline pumping, his heart echoing his ears. "I need to check up on something."

Niall nods, but Harry doesn't see. He exist the room in a flash, going straight to the receptionist. "Payne. Liam Payne. Tell me everything about him," he says, dominantly.

The young brunette Submissive nods and types some letters into her keyboard, shrugging. "There's no Liam Payne in our system."

Harry shakes his head. "Thats not possible. He was my friends doctor. An OBGYN. He just started a few months ago."

"I'm sorry, sir, but you can look foe yourself. No 'Liam Payne'," she says, turning her monitor around. And, just as she said, three words both break Harry's heart and fuel his anger.

Typed in the Search Directory is Liam Payne. Popped up on the screen are the small three words "No Results Found"

--------

Louis doesn't know much. His mind is fuzzy and his body feels light and floaty. He comes to quite a few times, always feeling like this.

The first time he comes to, he remembers a dingy, dirty metal cell. A dry bowl next to him as he lays on the cold floor, naked and confused.

The second time is when he feels light hands on his thighs and he sees a familiar brown eyed man above him, rocking back and forth, but he doesn't know what's happening or who this man is.

The third time is when a blonde comes in. The brunette man and the blonde girl make out for a second or two, hungrily, disgustingly, before the girl comes over and yanks Louis' hands behind his back, tying him up.

The fourth time, he's sitting up in a chair, his head lolled and his hands roughly tied together behind his back by handcuffs. Usually, he'd be excited for this, but he's just terrified. He blinks sleep from his eyes and gasps when the door opens, his eyes landing on the tall, buff figure in the door.

Two and two come together in his mind and click.

"L-liam?" Louis stutters in shock.