Chapter 8- First Day of Class

COURTNEY'S POV

I got dressed up. I wore my Guns n Roses shirt and skinny jeans with some J's on. I applied bb cream and mascara then I'm off to go.

Krista is majoring in Sociology so we wouldn't have classes together since I am majoring in Drama. It is my dream to make it to the big screen. Acting is my passion.

"Goodbye, Kris." I said my goodbye to Krista and waved at her. "Bye, girlfie!" She responded and waved back at me.

I was off to the building across our dorm so I'd be attending History class. It's all about history in broadway so I think it's easy.

I walked across the pentagon where most college kids walk around, hang out and whatnot. The pentagon is really a large field since Blackewood is such a big university.

I saw the door which my schedule says where my History class would be. I got in as I saw a few of the students still roaming around the classroom.

I sat at the back row, left side so I don't have to socialize with anyone since I came here to Blackewood to study not to have slumber parties everyday.

The bell rang and a man at his late 20s came inside.

"Hello, folks! Good morning! I am Mr.Peter Jack or you can call me 'Pete' or 'Mr.Jack'." He greeted us as he made an entrance. He has this sexy Western accent. A hot blondie he is.

"So why did you choose to major in Drama? Anyone?" Mr.Jack asked as the projector came to life and showed a collage of old known Hollywood films.

He pressed the remote and the next slide came. "Passion, right? Love, right? The passion and love for the stage!" He said as the word, Passion, appeared on the screen.

"Today, you'll learn about the old Hollywood!" He exclaimed. Wow, he's enthusiastic.

The doors swung open to reveal someone I least expected to be here. Apollo. Yup, you heard me. Apollo Adessi is in this class. He's majoring in Drama?! I thought he'd go for business.

"Mr.Adessi, I assume you are five minutes late." Mr.Jack said to him. He just smirked and scanned the whole classroom for any seat available. His icy blue eyes pierced through my chocolate ones and his smirk grew wider. "Well, Pete, I also assume I already know what you're about to discuss." He smugly responded to the teacher and headed to the seat next to me.

"Mr.Adessi, I hope you would be earlier next time." Mr.Jack said grinned at Apollo. "Enough with the formality, bro. Don't talk to me as if we aren't friends." He answered to Mr.Jack and chuckled then continued walking to the seat next to me.

I inhaled and exhaled for I know he'll be annoying me for the rest of 3 hours in this class.

"Hello, sweetie." Apollo greeted me then pulled out the chair and sat beside me. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

Mr.Jack began rambling how acting started and whatsoever. And Apollo's here beside me disturbing me while I take notes.

He poked my cheek for the hundredth time and I've been doing my best to ignore him for the last 10 minutes.

"Come on, Court, you don't have to ignore me!" Apollo groaned as if he was a five year old wanting attention from his mother. "Apollo, stop being such an irritating asshole." I said irritation obvious in my voice.

"So, you talk." Apollo said, trying his best to push all my buttons. Well, he's getting on my nerves right now. "Shut up." I hissed at him and rolled my eyes.

Apollo slung an arm around my shoulders. "I don't have to know what you're up to but if your dreams and goals are pestering and annoying me. Fvck off!" I spat at his face and glared at him.

He smirked at my feistiness and licked his lower lip. "You know, I like feisty, baby." He teased. I rolled my eyes and said, "What's up with your stupidass nicknames?!". "You know you like it." He mocked and chuckled.

I rolled my eyes. God, help me. It has only been 30 minutes of this class and he is already annoying the hell out of me and there is still 2 and a half hours left.

"You know, sweetie, I like your hair." Apollo whispered to my ear. I only ignored him. "I also like your gorgeous eyes, my one and only." He added, making me more irritated. I breathed in and out then concentrated back to what Mr.Jack was rambling about. "I also love your kissable soft lips, dear." He mocked again.

I turned to him and shoved his chest. "Stop pestering me, Apollo." I scolded him as he only laughed. He seems to be enjoying it when I'm annoyed.

An hour went by full of Apollo poking me or whispering innuendoes. He is so irritating. He's the most annoying person I've ever met.

Finally, the class ended after this 3 hours of nonstop Annoying Apollo. It sounds like a tv show or whatever.

I walked down to some halls which would lead to my next class.

I got inside the room and glad that there wasn't any Apollo around. I hopped to the usual seat, back row and left side.

Two hours went by uneventfully and it was time for lunch.

I texted Kris. 'Krissy dear, I'll be at the cafeteria. xx'

I walked down to the cafeteria and saw Krista waiting for me at the door.

"Hey." I greeted her as she flashed me a toothy grin. "Hello, I know you missed me and I know you're hungry so let's go grab some lunch!" She said as she linked our arms and headed inside the large cafeteria.

I ordered pizza while Krista ordered some burger. It's amazing how she eats so much junk food yet can still be as sexy as a freakin' Victoria's Secret Angel.

"Tell me 'bout your day." She asked me as we placed our trays down our table and sat across each other.

"Nothing, really. Just Apollo pestering me and a hot professor." I told her and smiled as I take a bite from the pizza.

"Apollo pestering someone isn't ordinary, Court! Be flattered!" Krista stated as she took a bite from her burger. "Sorry, he was so expert at it. So professionally irritating." I responded and took a sip from my bottle of water.

I saw a familiar guy sitting on the next 5 tables from us. Oh, it was Apollo.

He was with his 'cool' friends laughing as he eats his fries. He has a girl clinging unto him as he has his arm snaked around her waist.

I didn't notice I was staring at him until he also looked my way but didn't acknowledge my presence, as if I was someone he doesn't know. He is Apollo, get used to it, Courtney!

I returned to eating it as if Apollo didn't shut me out.

"Court." Krista called my attention. "Yeah?" I responded. "The guy's checking you out." She said and squealed. "I don't need any horny college boys raping me in their thoughts." I answered and shrugged.

"He's kinda hot." Krista said as she continued looking at the boy who was checking me out, her words not mine. "Look!" She exclaimed and pointed to someone behind us.

I looked back. He looks so familiar. Ah! The guy I danced with at the party. I stared at him as he gave me an adorable smile. I smiled back at him.

He walked towards our table and said his "hi" to us. We said "hi" back, of course. Then he walked away, looking sizzling hot in his plain black shirt and washed jeans.