Chapter 7: My Knight in a Leather Jacket

COURTNEY'S POV

It's nice to know I've laughed even after that horrible thing that happened. It's still 3pm and I feel like super bored and I am tired of crying.

"I owe you one." I said to Apollo as he enter the room with a bag of popcorn in his hands. "Anytime." He responded and smirked.

"What are we watching?" Apollo asked as he turned his tv on. "Titanic!" I answered and smiled at his irritation. "And what? Swoon over Leonardo DiCaprio?" He asked, sarcasm coated in his voice. "Why not?" I asked him as he place the dvd on the dvd player and it started reading.

The film started and Apollo was on the couch and I was here tucked under a blanket.

30 minutes pass by and I notice Apollo freezing. Oh my.

"Hey, Apollo." I heard myself say. "Yeah, Court?" He asked, shaking in coldness. "Here." I said as I tapped the space beside me. "You know you don't have any pants on and you only have that lace lingerie on and I am a guy so stop." He stated.

That's really nice to know that he respects me. But this is his bed. "I'll sit on the couch and come here." I offered but he only shook his head. "Stubborn." I muttered under my breath as I stood up and went to him.

I tugged his biceps so he would go to his bed. "I won't okay?! I can't let you freeze here!" He hissed angrily. "Well, I can't let you freeze here too!" I fired back as I pulled him harder. "I won't get on that bed without you. I don't want you to get cold." He said and sighed, knowing he can't say no to me.

I smirked at the thought that I won and walked over to the bed and got under the sheets with him.

When I saw the part where Jack and Rose had that super touching moment where they were barely holding with each other.

I cried and sobbed at that part. Apollo looked at me with knitted eyebrows. He was confused and shocked why I was crying.

A minute passed and he laughed. "Cuddle?" He said as he opened his arms. I quickly launched myself beside him and hugged him. He laughed at me again.

The movie ended in a snap and when it ended, Apollo was already asleep. I smiled at him even though I know he can't see me.

I nuzzled my nose into the crook of his neck which made him chuckle. Seconds, minutes passed and I soon fell asleep.

--

I woke up with Apollo no longer in my sight. Where did he go?! "Apollo?" I called out. "Apollo?!" I called out again, freaking out. "Apollo!" I yelled.

He then busted out from the doors of his restroom with only a towel on. "What?!" He asked, worriedly. "Nothing, thought you left me." I answered and smiled sheepishly. He rolled his eyes and went to his wardrobe to get some clothes.

"Oh, yeah, forgot that I no longer have any boxers left since that jackass took it away from you." He said as he opened a drawer. "Sorry." I apologised. "It's okay." He reassured me and gave me a smile.

"Guess I have to stay in a towel for a while." He stated as he took his iPhone6s from the nightstand and started dialling someone.

"Hey, Mr.Richardson." He said to the other line. "Can you bring me some of my clothes please? And shop for some girl clothes, size 0. And a boxer for me. Thanks. Yeah, the usual black." He said to his phone and ended it.

"Who was that?" I asked him. "My personal butler." Apollo answered and sat next to me.

"Where you goin' after this?" Apollo asked me. "Go back to the dorm and sort some stuff." I answered then shrugged. "You?" I asked. "Go home." He said and smiled.

--
APOLLO'S POV

My butler came and brought us clothes. Courtney already left with Krista.

I rushed down the stairs as I put on my leather jacket. I walked to the parking lot and saw my motorcycle.

I revved up its engine and wore my helmet. I went out of the driveway and proceeded my way home.

After 10 or 15 minutes, I arrived at home. I parked my motorcycle at our front porch just in front of the two greek god fountains. It was Zeus and Apollo.

"Dude!" Don called out as I got inside our house. "Bro!" I greeted back and did our handshake. "Apollo, you haven't been home for a week! You should've missed me." Brunetta, my twin, rushed over to me and kissed my cheek. "Who would miss an annoying twin like you?" I fired back and sat on the leather couch.

"Apollo, I've heard you threw a party last night." Brunetta said as she continued filing her nails. "Yeah," I answered as I take my jacket off. "And I wasn't invited." She huffed and shook her head. I smirk at how dramatic she was.

Mother dashed down the stairs in an elegant halter dress. What is she up to?

"Apollo, your father said you'll be majoring in drama." She said as she came nearer to me. "Yes, mother." I responded. "Acting or directing? I hope you would be majoring in business so you could help our company." She suggested and gave me a smile.

"Mother, we've talked about this. I'll be helping the company in the field of film production." I heard myself reason out.

"But your father wants you to manage the whole company. The university, the mall, the productions and the agency." Mother said and sighed.

"Mother, that isn't what I want. What I want is to make it to the theatres. To the big screen." I said and looked at her.

"Your father will only agree if you'll marry Konstantina." Mother said and looked at me with sympathy.

"But I already have a girlfriend!" I lied. "Are you kidding me? You use girls for one night stands not relationships!" Brunetta inserted. "You know, Lex, most of the people change." I reasoned out to Brunetta Alexandria Adessi.

"Most people don't include you, bro." Don remarked and laughed. "Shut up." I hissed at Don and he only laughed harder.

"Bring her to dinner then. This Sunday." Mother said and gave me a toothy grin. Oh no, trouble. "She's busy." I heard myself lie again. "Come on, bro! We want to meet her!" Don exclaimed as I glare at him for putting me into much uncomfortable situation.

"I'll tell her." I answered them, knowing I'll never win this argument.

"I'll be leaving since I'll meet Atty.Jackson to help me organise a new charity auction event next next month." Mother said as she waved us goodbyes. "And Lex, the bag you requested is upstairs in your room. Apollo's new leather jacket and Don's new Jordans are upstairs in Apollo's room." She said and blew us kisses.

"What bag is that, Lex?" I asked her. "There's a new Louis Vuitton line and mom got me and Catia a few ones since the line isn't fully out and she still can't buy all." She answered and smiled. Girls and expensive stuff.

"Bro, let's head to your room." Don said as he patted my back and headed upstairs.

We usually get new things from mom and dad. Even if there's no occasion. I think they do that so they could pay their absences during the important days of our lives since they're super busy with the company.