Chapter 6- A Drunk Punk

COURTNEY'S POV

I went outside his room and headed down stairs. I was going to the bathroom to pee but some drunk punk dragged me out of the hallways and let me inside the kitchen.

His grip on my hand was enough to break my bones. I tried to shake his hand off but he only tightened his hold. Fvck you!

"What the-?! Let go of me!" I screamed at his face. "Scared of me, Courtney? We'll just have some fun!" He said in a semi-scary tone. He looks like he only got out of bed and his chocolate brown eyes gleamed with lust and hunger

Oh my, please let it not be what I think it is!!

SPG SCENE!! CHILDREN NOT ALLOWED ⚠️

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me hard on the lips. He bit my lower lip as I tried to scream for help. Shit!

I was trying to get out of his hold. But he's too strong.

"Help! Help!" I yelled as he kissed my neck and slipped Apollo's boxers off. "Shit! No!! Help!" I screamed again as he tried to kiss me.

"Help!" I screamed as loud as I can even if I know that no one was around here since the party was outside. He kissed me again and groped my entire body. Ew.

I can taste alcohol in his tongue, yuck. "Help!!" I yelled louder as he let go of my lips and concentrated on ripping off Apollo's jersey.

I was now indecent with only my lace underwear. He continued kissing me as I continued to ask for help.

He unhooked my bra and slid it off my arms as he kissed me intently. I shouted again for help and this time, Apollo busted out from the doors.

I feel hot tears well up inside me as Apollo pushed the rapist away from me.

SPG SCENE ENDED!

He pushed the man until the drunk punk was on the ground. He punched him in the jaw. And then to his nose and to his eye.

I started crying as I try to cover my now exposed breast with my bare cold hands.

He stood up and stomp on his stomach which made the drunk punk pass out.

"Apollo!" I cried as he ran to me and hugged me. "Apollo, Apollo." I cried and sobbed against his shirt.

"Shh, it's okay." Apollo said as he caressed my hair. "No, no! It's not okay!!" I wailed as I hug him tighter

"Let's go upstairs, okay?" Apollo said and carried me and hugged me tighter. He opened the door which revealed a crowd asking us what happened.

He quickly ran up the stairs and opened his door to his bedroom. He laid me down on his bed and quickly rushed to his wardrobe.

I cried and cried. I put my hands on my face. I didn't care what Apollo would see. I cried and wiped my tears with my knuckles.

Apollo ran to me holding a jersey in his hand. "Here" he said as he handed me his jersey.

I unfolded his jersey and looked at what number it is. I saw him shift uncomfortably. He was trying not to look at my boobs. I laughed as I look at him getting more uncomfortable each minute pass.

"What? Why?" Apollo asked me with confusion. "You know, it's okay. You saved me, by the way." I reassured him. "What's okay?" He cocked his head to the side. "It's okay to look at it." I answered him as I point to my b**bs. His gaze followed my finger as it pointed my, you know.

His eyes widened a little and I saw him gulp. "Put that jersey on cause I cannot fight the urge to check it out." He threatened as he looked more and more uncomfortable. "Why not check it out?" I said and laughed then leaned in closer to him, teasing him.

He moved his hand in attempt to get the jersey from my hands which is beside my bombs (alternate word for: boobs). He snatched it away but I felt his finger brush against my side bomb.

He then slid the jersey on me. And I forgot I still didn't have pants on. Oops, okay.

--
APOLLO'S POV

I hurriedly grabbed the jersey and rushed to sit down beside her. She was crying and seeing her like that makes me feel like I'm dying.

"Here," I handed my jersey to her. She unfolded it, trying to know what number it is. I shifted uncomfortably cause her tits can be seen.

Fvck, fvck, fvck! Fight the urge not to touch it, Apollo. Fight it!

She laughed as if she just heard the funniest joke ever.

"What? Why?" I asked her why she was laughing. "You know, it's okay. You saved me, by the way." She purred seductively. "What's okay?" I asked her, cluelessly. "It's okay to look at it." She said as she pointed to her tits. My gaze followed her finger as if it was the north star. I stared at her boobs for a while and kept shifting uncomfortably.

"Put that jersey on cause I cannot fight the urge to check it out." I stated honestly, hoping it would scare her. "Why not check it out?" She responded and leaned in closer.

Self-control, Apollo. Self-control! I quickly snatched the jersey from her hands and felt my fingers brush against her tits.

I dismissed the lustrous idea and quickly put the jersey on her. I shook my head and smirked. I won. I fought the urge to check it out!

---