Chapter 2: I'll never drink Bourbon again!

COURTNEY'S POV

After we went to that mall, I thought we'd be heading home but nope. We went to a salon. We got our nails done. Mine's color black while Krista's nails are coloured the lightest touch of pink. She opted to pay for it but I refused.

We went to the dorm and changed. But I think Krista forgot make-up. We don't have make up. I slipped a high-waisted short and a Guns n Roses crop top. I wore my plain black oxfords. I also wore a necklace which has the letter "D"with it. It stands for Drake, actually. I haven't moved on yet. I gotta loosen up and enjoy college life since it won't last forever.

I was about to apply my lipgloss but Krista stopped me. "Nope! I am the one to do your make up!" she said and smiled. She applied BB cream all over my face which gave my face a bronze-ish kind of vibe. I told her to make it light. She applied a few layers of mascara and did my eyebrows. "And my fave part!" she exclaimed as she reached out for her MAC Viva Glam V lipstick and applied it on my lips. "Voila! I am done!" she said as she handed me a mirror.

"Wow, thanks, Krista. If it was me, I should've gone there without make-up." I thanked her as I fished out for my iPhone 6. Yeah, you heard me. iPhone 6 is my phone since my dear brother requested dad that he should be the one to have the iPhone6s. Since dad's playing favorites, he gave it to Chase while I stayed with my iPhone 6.

I opened my Twitter to see any notifications or messages from my friends, but nope. I only got one follower request. Well, nobody would want to follow me and read my boring tweets. Wait, I have 1k followers, at least, someone wanted to check up on me. Des_Apollo wants to follow you. Might give the stranger a shot to look at how I am. I accepted it. When I was about to check who he is, someone called, an unknown caller.

"Hello?" I asked from the other line. "Hi Courtney." A female voice greeted. "Who is this?" I asked her since her voice is unfamiliar. "Caterina, give the damn phone back!" someone who sounds quite familiar shouted in the noisy background. "Please speed up! Faster! Come to the party, now!" she told me and ended the call. That was weird.

"Let's go!" I heard Krista say as she linked our arms and headed to where the party will be held.

As we stepped out of the door, I felt the chilly air tickle my hands as the warmth slowly fades away. We started walking down the halls and talked about random things.

We were rode in a cab and headed to that beach house where the party would be held.

Minutes passed by and the curiosity inside me is killing me. Okay, I'll ask Krista.

"Who's throwing it?" I asked her while we were inside. "Secreto!" she answered as she opened the door revealing very elegant two white gates which indicated it is inside a damn beautiful village. Wow.

"Thank you!" Krista chirped to the taxi driver as she handed the bill to him and got out.

We saw a lot of cars parked in the gate as we got inside. When it was already way up to the top the trail of fancy pick-up trucks and cars ended. The city lights were seen up here, it glinted within the reflection of the seawater.

"Are we near yet?!" I asked Krista since it has been a minute or two we're walking way up and I'm getting impatient. "Here. We. Are." She said as she pointed to a fancy mansion with an elegant fountain in front of it with a greek god, specifically Apollo, in it.

"He's damn loaded." Krista said as we walked nearer to the party, the scent of bourbon, beer and sweat all mixed in is becoming more detectable as we got nearer. "He?" I asked her, curiosity coated all over in my voice. "See for yourself." She gestured to the door as we got in and a lot of people was in there.