"Why you do-" she cut me off.

"So I can't get lost. Don't misunderstood" she tell me and I just pout. I thought she started to like me.

"But everyone will think that we were couples" I smile at her and she shot me a death glare.

"You didn't want it?" she was about to take back her arm but I grab it.

"Nononono. I want it" I feel anxious and she chuckle. She look like an angel. "Let's go eat first".

"Yeah. I'm starving" she said and I drag her to the fancy restaurant which actually quite expensive. We sat on the half sofa, trying to get some comfort. A waiter gave us the menu to order.

"What do you want jagi?" I asked her so I can order the same as her.

"Bul-bulgogi and (drinks: your choice)" she stuttered and blush a little, covering her face with that menu. I smile by myself.

"Two bulgogi and two (drinks) please" I told the waiter.

"Two bulgogi? You can just choose the couple set" she(waiter) said.

"No-" I cut her sentence.

"Okay we'll take it" I said and the waiter nodded while write it on the notes.

"Your such a lucky girl. Having a handsome boyfriend like him" she said making hyejin's face red. When she go away, hyejin punch my arm. Roughly

"Yah! Why do you do that?" I yelled at her and she chuckle. It was hurt so I rub it.

"They think that i'm your girlfriend" she pout and I get closer to her. I put my arm around her shoulder and peck her cheek. "Yah! Don't kiss me on public".

I giggle and she blushed. Then she was texting someone. I wonder who. We keep silent and it's so boring. "Jagi. Who are you texting with?".

"Someone" she answered and I became more like.... jealous? What kind of person she was texting with? Maybe it's a guy or maybe..Her BOYFRIEND? No it can't be.

Hyejin's Pov

Haha... He is jealous. I keep ignoring him and he look totally cute. I was texting with Naeun. She is crazy about me and wonwoo.

~our conversation~

Na 'hyejin-ah, wanna hang out?'

Me 'mianhae, unnie. I'm hanging out with wonwoo right now'

Na 'jjinja? Omo, what do he think about you?"

Me 'well, I don't know. He always staring at me'

Na 'that mean he like you'

Me 'he is kinda jealous because when he didn't know who I was texting with'

Na 'jjinja? Can you selca with him? Pls~ then give it to me'

Me 'arraso, I will try to do that later. Oh, the food is coming'

Na 'gomawo. Take a pic of that food too'

Me 'fine. Got to go. Annyeong'

Na 'annyeong'

I get a picture of the bulgogi and send it to Naeun. Wonwoo look at me in confuse and I chuckle. Suddenly there's a chopsticks infront of me with a meat. He tried to feed me up. I look at it and ate it. It was so delicious.

"Massitkketta (delicious)" I muttered and get the chopsticks. I tried to get the beef but wonwoo stop my chopsticks with his. "Wae?".

"Who are you texting with?" He was to serious about this.

"Naeun-ssi. Jealous?" I raised my eyebrow.

"What me? No way" he obviously lied.

"Admit it" I pout and poke his arm. "Admit it already".

"Arraso, arraso. I'm jealous. I thought that it might be your boyfriend" he blush a little and release my chopsticks. I smile at him cutely and he smile back.

"I never had any boyfriend, duh" I mumbled.

"This couple set is really big though" he blurted out.

"Don't worry I will finished it" I said as he ruffled my hair.

I ate as many as I can. Aswell as wonwoo. After we eat, I was full and he pay the bill. Then, we start go SHOPPING!!

______________
I'm sorry for the slow update.*scream out loud*. School is so boring. I end up writing this story on the paper, sometimes. I hope you like it.

(~O~)zZ - this is me inside the classes.