Chapter Twenty-One.

Okay, so like I always: I hope you all enjoy this chapter but I would just like to say that reviweing a story is okay, but don't start getting spiteful about it. I just read a story and at the bottom where the comments were, this girl was being an absolute cow about it.

Be nice. Keep Peace. Blah! :')

New chapter! Mwuahahahahahaha!!!   Ü

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran down the beach away from the dark forest at the far end, but it felt like someone was chasing me. Whenever I turned around I saw nothing, I just heard footsteps and the shouting of voices, voices I recognised. They belonged to Cassie, Benny, Drake and Tobi and they were saying how much they hated me... Tears ran down my face as I ran, but I couldn't run fast enough... Someone grabbed my arm and spun me around so that I was facing the crowd of people who hated me and most likely chased me. I screamed at the hate that I could see in their eyes... They wanted to hurt me, bad. I shot up in my bed and could hear my scream in the air like an echo, I was in a cold sweat and my breathing came out in pants.

I was surprised that Tobi hadn't come in to check on me, but then remembered the dream with a shiver and realised that he must not want to see me or thinks i'm going to attack him. Guilt washed through me and as much as I tried to go back to sleep, I couldn't. The dream kept flashing under my eyelids and so I jumped out of bed to run to my closet, where I grabbed my favourite black jumper. After a look out the window, I swapped my pink pyjama shorts for a pair of skinny jeans and red low top converse.

Without leaving a message, I ran out the house and down the road to the park I visited as a child, the morning was cold and the sun hadn't risen yet but I could still make out where I was and see what was happening. I hadn't even realised that I was jogging until I got there quicker than I should and then I frowned when I saw a hunched figure on my favourite swing. The outline was shaking and now that I listened carefully I could hear quiet sobs, automatically, I walked over to the swing beside them and sat down. The sobs immediately stopped and whoever it was wiped at their face to hide the evidence of their crying and then they looked up.

My eyes were caught in a pair of bright blue eyes that reminded me of Daniel Craig's and he had a great looking face. A smile made its way to my lips and I blinked quickly so that I wouldn't have to stop looking at him.

"Hello, my names Jessica. Whoever made you upset is a real idiot... What's your name?" I stared into his eyes and could see the tear stains on his cheeks where they had fallen. His eyebrows pulled together and he turned his gaze downwards, but I wanted to look at his face so I leaned forward on the swing and turned my head up.

"What are you doing?" The boy raised his eyebrows in confusion and gasped when he saw how close my face was. "My... My name is Jason... And who says i'm upset? Maybe I just had something in my eye" he glared at me as he straightened his back.

Before I could reply he got up and started to head into the forest at the back of the park, you shouldn't follow a stranger... Let alone into a deserted forest where no one will hear you scream... Despite the warnings inside my head, I followed. "So... Where are we going?" I called which made my voice echo across the trees, the boys steps faltered but then quickened. "Hey, wait up!"

We carried on up the trail and I had to jog to keep up, "leave me alone, can't you see that I don't want to talk to you, I don't even know why you are following me..." He yelled over his shoulder, as an answer I ran so that I was ahead of him and then turned around so that we nearly collided.