Authors Note

Hello.

You can skip this if you like and go onto Chapter Ten on the next page as this is just me rabbling on and on...

I really needed to sort out my story chapters as some of them had just one page so I copy and pasted it to the previous chapter.

You can completely ignore this authors note as its just a fill in for the old chapter.

Lately I have not been updating on a regular basis and so I am deeply sorry because I keep posting on my wall that I will and then I write a few lines before something else comes up and I am needed for that, then I forget all about this.

School work sucks right now and I am having big problems that are completely stupid. Also I have been having really stupid and stressful arguments that have left me so frustrated that I feel like smashing my head against a wall (I am not crazy... Maybe a little bit but not in the depressing way). So this has made me not in the mood for updating and/or going on wattpad because I get bored easily, oh and if you would like to give me requests to read your stories or stories that you think I would be interested in then just Private Message me or comment on my wall.

Thankyou for reading this if you have and if you haven't then you won't be upset... But you won't know that seeing as you haven't read this...

While I am writing this I am watching Television and I would like to say that I think Sandra Bullock is in some great films! :)