Chapter Three.

EDITED

----------------------------------------------

My hatred for Kimberely was unexplainable, it was just a simple fact. I hated her. And I always would.

There she sat in our dining room, looking absolutely beautiful with her perfect laugh and her perfect body. Her hair was beautifully swept over her shoulder, slightly curled and elegantly displayed. Her red lips were constantly pulled into a happy smile and her white teeth gleamed in the light as she openly laughed with confidence.

I didn't want her anywhere near Jay but she had shown up this morning with Drake and he would be here soon, it was making me anxious.

"Jess, stop fidgeting. You're getting on my nerves," Tobi told me before gulping down some orange juice straight from the container, I cringed as he placed it back in the fridge and made a mental note to never touch it again.

"You're getting on my nerves," I mocked, before twisting in my chair to face all of them, "you can just leave you know, I don't know why you're making a point of being here when he comes."

"I'm not going to leave you two here alone, remember what happened last time?" Tobi grinned and waggled his eyebrows making me blush in embarrassment.

Kimberley's head snapped up at the new gossip and looked between us but Tobi turned away still smiling. When my eyes met hers they narrowed before moving over to Drake who was looking at Tobi in confusion.

"What happened last time?" Kimberely asked, obviously knowing this wasn't going anywhere interesting if she didn't ask.

"Jess and Jay-"

"Jess?" The sound of the door opening had me scrambling out of my seat and skidding down the hall but I stopped short when I saw the figure in front of me. My mouth dropped and my entire body slumped, skype hadn't done him enough justice.

Jay was big. And not in the bad way, he was tall and had amazing lean muscles that were visible through his shirt which was purposely a little too tight; he was perfect.

My focus had completely disappeared and I was a little shocked when I felt arms close around me, my face smashed into a hard chest. After a while it got painful which was enough to awaken me from my state enough to attempt to push him away. Jay immediately got the message and held onto my shoulders at arms length.

"Jay, your big," I told him, my eyes widening.

He let out a deafening laugh, his voice deep and masculine as his lips lifted into a crooked smile.

"Jess, your small," he told me, his smile growing into his familiar goofy grin.

"This is exactly what I mean about leaving them alone," Tobi's voice spoke from behind us, Jay's eyes moved to behind my shoulder and his grin fell slightly when he registered our audience, I lifted my head enough to look over my shoulder.

Jay moved my body so my side was against his and rested his arm over my shoulder, "Hey guys, how are you?" He asked politely but the tensing of his muscle against my body told me he still hadn't forgiven Drake, which was acceptable because neither had I.

It was silent for a while as Tobi waited for Drake to say something but he remained still with his arms crossed, just watching us, so Tobi stepped forward.

"We're good, nothing much has happened since you were last here," he told him, smiling. Jay scoffed at his words and gave a silent nod before turning to me.

"Want to show me to my new room, roomie?" He asked, smirking as he grabbed his bag off the ground. I nodded and accepted his hand as I half dragged him upstairs, he was going unusually slow.